JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
sign_noWay.jpg

Looking at the pic in the OP, why do I hear "you sure got a purty mouth boy"?

Hypothetically, if I am going to be involved in potentially felony level activities, I'm going to come up with the plan with far more advanced notice than "get in" from a stranger.

Never happen..... because if Patriot Sheite WELL & TRULY needs to be done, chances are better than not I'll know about it before you do and I'll already be 2 hours in front of you.

;):D

Just follow the banjo music. :D

Well, I can tell you this...

MY Jesus wears a tuxedo T-shirt, because he's formal yet ready to party, and he'll come at you like a spider monkey and whoop your arse!

This is why I don't party with JC. He's a little too unpredictable for me.

Isnt that why a modern disciplined military will squash a bunch of untrained 3rd world militia types in the back of a truck with no planning? Do they shoot from the hip while in a squat too?

Not even a good meme. "not time to explain..." "patrol" You mean going around an area in a routine way to ensure security? No time to explain a routine patrol?

Now if the meme said "this is what we have been planning for, go to the designated location we discussed and bring what your prepared" then it would not be funny or posted on the internet because of opsec :D

Friends don't let friends LARP. Unless they're all virgins with high ranking DOD characters.

My wife said that to me and I jumped in the car like a dog going to the lake. Ended up shoe shopping for five hours. Never falling for that one again :confused:

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads