J&B Firearm Sales
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Simply Triggers
HighLine Firearms
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaevian

Reactions
I would need a few months notice first so I can grow a respectable neck beard and put on at least a good 100 more 'murican pounds or so. Wouldn't need so sissy AR plate carrier tho. Just strip down and apply a liberal coat of 'murican moly grease, all over, niiiiice an thick so no stinking commie would be able to grab me.

Who's gonna get my back?
:s0140:

Flymph

Reactions
I would need a few months notice first so I can grow a respectable neck beard and put on at least a good 100 more 'murican pounds or so. Wouldn't need so sissy AR plate carrier tho. Just strip down and apply a liberal coat of 'murican moly grease, all over, niiiiice an thick so no stinking commie would be able to grab me.

Who's gonna get my back?
:s0140:
I'll stay on your left flank... thank you!

OldBroad44

Reactions
Nope, at least not until all of the continents come back together and be one continent.
Right! The rending and division of our beloved Pangea is a travesty! Lets all rise up, grab our shovels, and dig up California and haul it over to the East coast and fill in the Atlantic until our noble continent is undivided and one again.

Reactions
If I didn't know you, not just NO but HELL NO. If I did know you, well you better be able to explain in 20 words or less or I'm out the next time you even slow down. I'll walk home, thanks just the same. Yeah, I consider myself a Patriot, but that doesn't mean I'll take your word for unexplained weird crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
NW Custom Firearms
Sporting Systems
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Copeland Custom Gunworks
Cerberus Training Group
Southwest Firearms Forum
Project Appleseed

Latest Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads