JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When the bug out bag is full? 1598563568071.png :rolleyes:

Flunked algebra right? I do like the result, but getting there shows a severe lack of algebraic skills:s0140:
Actually no, I did very well in algebra. Applying "traditional" algebra gives 0 = 1, which is obviously wrong. Therefore, you have to search deeper to grasp its meaning, which is what I did.;)

I think 3 firearms per person is good. I brought out my guns to go shooting recently, and I was paranoid about leaving one out in the woods, and kept checking, double checking, triple checking, then took a break and checked again to make sure everything was back in the rig before I drove off.

Guns are like stray cats or dogs. They deserve a loving home, and as long as their quality of life doesn't diminish and you don't find yourself living in filth and feces, then there should not be a pre-defined limit.

Sometimes I find less is more. Long since dumped the junk, selling off those I like but rarely use, enjoying the ones that I do use and/or are just plain fun. Not going to over think it. :s0092:

Actually no, I did very well in algebra. Applying "traditional" algebra gives 0 = 1, which is obviously wrong. Therefore, you have to search deeper to grasp its meaning, which is what I did.;)
My Dad was a math teacher in a major High School until he became the Vice Principle in charge of Discipline. He was always giving me math puzzles to figure out. That was one of them, although it was way more involved, to prove that 0=1.

My favorite was - if a gun can shoot one round a second, how many rounds has it fired at the end of a minute?

It's on you to determine when enough is enough.

My problem begins with.....well, say it this way. I got this crate full of old firearms. And, I've never even fired any of them yet. Also....they need to be fed. So.....is a spam can per rifle enough or maybe more? My-Mosin-Crate.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
One gun is enough. Two guns are better. Three is better still, and so on. I like to build, assemble, tinker etc... So I don't think I will ever have enough.

Its Blasphemy to even ask. Mo such thing. I am out of safe space, got a bigger safe. Filled it out. Got a bigger safe. They only make one bigger. That will be next.

I all seriousness, I have a several in common calibers. Lately its been acquiring in those special in between or upgraded old calibers.I am now kinda of a niche gun guy. Done away with boring do-all calibers. I like to hunt with multiple guns thought the season. Like different shoes for different tasks. Exept the only caliber that shall never leave my hands 10mm. I keep collecting those.

Each time I say "I basically have everything I want" something catches my eye or interest.
Right now its a S&W 5906..
Zero use for it, I just want one.
Exactly. I am on a quest for a Marlin 338 express. Dont need it, and half of them suck really bad. I still want one. It just looks like a gun I should have. Last night it was also a Savage 410/22WM survival. Not sure why just seems cool.

Each time I say "I basically have everything I want" something catches my eye or interest.
Right now its a S&W 5906..
Zero use for it, I just want one.

It is odd; up until fairly recently, I was in that same zone, most of my life to varying degrees. Lately, not, beyond the most fleeting of interests. Not sure why, though it is most curious.

It is odd; up until fairly recently, I was in that same zone, most of my life to varying degrees. Lately, not, beyond the most fleeting of interests. Not sure why, though it is most curious.
I have fallen into lulls though. Mindsets where I I consider selling off everything and cashing in.. then a cool member sells an optic at an amazing price (for my mini 14) and I get pulled right back into the hobby again. ;)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top