JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i was trying to do the math when i saw X+1 . that means we're into algebra now. i give up.

txeu4icc3ni51.jpg

The real question isn't "guns," it's the mags, ammo and other consumables like spare parts to feed 'em and keep 'em running. How long can YOU hold Firebase Suburbia without resupply against an Antifa Tet?

The real question isn't "guns," it's the mags, ammo and other consumables like spare parts to feed 'em and keep 'em running. How long can YOU hold Firebase Suburbia without resupply against an Antifa Tet?

Whiny anarchist/communists scatter like roaches anytime someone displays the slightest bit of gumption to be their huckleberry. I'm generally not worried in the slightest about that, I am concerned about a still functioning society and law enforcement weaponized/aimed at people defending themselves from the scum.

So how many guns are enough? Is it 10, 20 , 30 50? I have never believed in a number that says you have enough. What I run into into is I shoot the same ones all the time. The others just sit around and get reoiled from time to time. I like having the options of others but they never seem to make it to the range. Just wondering how many others run into this. It doesn't cross my mind to get rid of any either.
I'd say that's pretty common. But there is a lot of satisfaction in owning what you want and/or like. I have guns I've never fired But thoroughly enjoy.

Whiny anarchist/communists scatter like roaches anytime someone displays the slightest bit of gumption to be their huckleberry. I'm generally not worried in the slightest about that, I am concerned about a still functioning society and law enforcement weaponized/aimed at people defending themselves from the scum.
I was just using that as an example, amigo :) --and while these guys are putzes right now, they ARE learning tactics and improving; their Eurotrash brethren were training with the PKK (the once-Soviet-sponsored Marxist "bad guy" Kurds, as opposed to the YPG "good guys" who were our allies) in Syria and I wouldn't be surprised if they're coming over here and teaching too.

I asked because I acquired a rifle some time back as part of an estate thing that the owner referred to as a "space gun", but it's a very special purpose looking custom built bolt action rifle with extremely precise iron sights, in 6.5 Creedmore. I assume it's built for some very specific competition but it's all metal and the 'stock' is coated in metallic blue.

My son refers to it as "the blue glitter gun", if that gives you any idea.

I'm thinking it's possibly made for Standard class High Power shooting or something.
NRA Highpower Match rifles are commonly referred to as a "Space Gun". Adjustable stock, micrometer rear sight, aperture front sight,
and rail under front hand guard for adjustable hand stop/ sling connection. 308 caliber is a Palma rifle. Let's see some pics??
1598237405278.png

So how many guns are enough? Is it 10, 20 , 30 50? I have never believed in a number that says you have enough. What I run into into is I shoot the same ones all the time. The others just sit around and get reoiled from time to time. I like having the options of others but they never seem to make it to the range. Just wondering how many others run into this. It doesn't cross my mind to get rid of any either.
Hmm good question. After I die, count them up.

NRA Highpower Match rifles are commonly referred to as a "Space Gun". Adjustable stock, micrometer rear sight, aperture front sight,
and rail under front hand guard for adjustable hand stop/ sling connection. 308 caliber is a Palma rifle. Let's see some pics??
View attachment 739720
Yeah it's that configuration.

The other info I have is "Pierce Engineering / Gary Eliseo Custom" and the barrel is also marked, I forget what. It has a single shot sled and what appear to be two multi-round magazines.

Good question then Diamondback. It worked for me. Do I honestly NEED one more firearm? Not really. Do I still look at the Classifieds? Absolutely. I did the same thing with guitars when I was still professionally performing on stage with my band. I didn't need another guitar to be a better player. I don't need another firearm to be a better shot. But I can still dream :s0114:

If my wife were to say there was a specific upper limit I would be in trouble. But if she persisted and there were some other benefit, Just two may cover nearly anything: 1. Glock 30 and 2. A Tavor 7 in .308. Unless I am misreading the tea leaves though having to make the hard decisions to get to that limit is unlikely in the near future. But the quote I have more guns than I need but less guns than I want comes to mind.

Regarding X+1, I've held off on making a new T-shirt every birthday as I aged. But now (since 2017), I can get this one made and continue to wear it proudly. "Happily retired and STILL not using algebra."

So how many guns is enough?

Funny story. I found it natural to hang with the other former military players at my last civilian job. Conservatives all, our chats over lunch or brewskis (after work) often involved gun ownership, the specific weapons we own/love most and a metastasizing left-tard threat to the Second Amendment. One of my compadres (Army Maj ret) was obviously satisfied with his well-stocked collection, "a pistol AND a rifle!" Regarding personal "arsenals," he wondered just how many guns some people think they need to own. I asked him what he regards as excessive, and he answered, "Those guys who own like 5 or 6."

Another buddy and I looked at each other, smirked, got back into our beers and just let it drop.

Last Edited:
Here is how to find x. Divide each side by x which gives x/x = x/x + 1/x. This reduces to 1 = 1 + 1/x. Now subtract 1 from each side giving 0 = 1/x. This means that x must be infinite. And now you know how many guns is enough.:D In other words you can never have enough.
Flunked algebra right? I do like the result, but getting there shows a severe lack of algebraic skills:s0140:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top