JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ruger SP101 match champion in 9mm.
Even a GP100 in 9mm
For a range gun that shoots cheap 9mm center fire ammo.
Charter Arms makes one that's close, but it's not even on their site:
Charter - Pitbull, 9mm, 6\
Taurus has one, but not with a 4-5" barrel or an adjustable site.
:(
edit: I know S&W has a Performance Center 9mm revolver but it's $1100+

Last Edited:
A pump action rifle / carbine in .45 ACP...

A "Mauser" Action bolt action rifle with a 22 inch barrel , express sights , walnut stock and in .45-70 caliber...

A copy of the J. Henry "English Pattern" Flintlock Trade Rifle...

More rifles and shotguns with wood stocks and blued steel....
Andy

Winchester 1885 Low Walls in 25-35, 257 Roberts, 30-30

Winchester Model 70 Featherweight SHORT ACTION with spacer removed from the magazine box to increase COAL to 3.1 inches, adjust bolt stop and ejector to accommodate the 257 Roberts.

Remington 700s that dont go off unexpectedly and dont have to have major work to correct bad chambers and crooked scope base holes.

Colt Lightweight Commanders in 40 S&W

Flush fitting 10-round 10mm magazines for 1911s.

SIG P227 all steel in something like 10mm or .460 Rowland.

Something like a SIG P239 with SA/DA/decocker/etc. but the size of a 938 or a Kimber Micro 9 - i.e., an SA/DA SIG micro compact.

Take down octagon barrel stainless lever action carbine (16-18" barrel) in .30-30 or maybe .45LC/.454 or .44 mag. for under $1K.

One that comes to mind is a quality, reasonably faithful to the original, reproduction of the Mauser C96 "Broomhandle" in 9㎜ Parabellum. Bonus neat-o-ness if they offered an SBR version with the stock/holster. It is exceedingly unlikely to ever happen though.

• A good revolver that actually worked in 9mm as reliable as other rounds without moon clips.
  • Wish they still made pump 22lrs, so maybe good news ones by Ruger or Marlin
  • Pump Action 7.62x39 with detachable mags rifle.
  • A fully automatic Civilian Rifle I could buy at a box store:rolleyes:, with no tax stamp :p

I have a few I've always wanted...
#1 a Browning BAR in 223 or 22-250 with 10 round mags

#2 1911 in 44 mag/44 spcl and 41 mag

#3 semi auto rifle 357/38 spcl ( Ar platform would be great)

#4 the Ruger 44 carbine with all the mags and accessories of the 10/22

They are close to what you want here in a few.
the 1911 in 44 and 41 would be a hard job. Rimmed cases are hard to make work in magazines. It can and has been done but it's not easy. You can buy a 10MM though that is very close to what you want.
Same with auto rifle in .357, while it's hard to make that round feed from mags the .357 Sig is available in auto rifles using Glock mags.
As for the Ruger I suspect the new carbine they make that is a lot like a big bore 10/22 will be soon made in other calibers. If they offer it in 10mm it will be very close and wicked fun and useful.

-S&W J frame 9mm in air weight
-Ruger Mini M-1 grand with 8 or 10 round clips in 5.56 and 300 blackout
-Browning Hipower 9mm in stainless steel made in Belgium
-Browning .22 auto in stainless steel

Last Edited:
I do have a Coonan 357 mag 1911
Just figured they could make it in 44 or 41 if they tried.
Damn those corporate decision makers

It can certainly be done but they have to be able to make money on it. If they can't make it reliable and cheap enough to be a good seller it's just not worth the cost to tool up for it. Believe me if they think something will sell they will make it. I for decades wanted an auto rifle in 10mm for just this reason. It would be close to being an auto loading .44. Finally have them now. The one I bought turns out to be made by a guy who is a real dirt bag but thankfully others make it now too. I am big on the 1911. Have been sorely tempted to buy one in 10mm to go along. Sure one of these days I will.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top