JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Since everyone else has had fun with taco comments....

Read to the tune of Eddie Money and Gimme some water....

I smacked that troll in the azz....
And with my last dying gasp....
My brother could here me say....
Gimme some tacos....:D

Andy

Bullet:
1708699259613.png

Cartridge:
1708699146257.png

Words mean things. Learn it. Live it.

At least you weren't calling his magazines clips.
That get's me too. But that's a personal problem. I KNOW there's going to be times I use terms that are not technically correct and would rather not face harsh criticism.
But some people should when they do that over and over. :rolleyes:

At least you weren't calling his magazines clips.
I do, sometimes. It's because I learned a long time ago that even the manufactures did.

This was long before everyone got so easily offended. When my Marlin was made, the advertisements mentioned a clip or a tube as the magazine.

If you know what someone means, who cares? It only rubs me the wrong way when someone uses a term that they can't accurately describe, which is why I rarely watch the "news".

I do, sometimes. It's because I learned a long time ago that even the manufactures did.

This was long before everyone got so easily offended. When my Marlin was made, the advertisements mentioned a clip or a tube as the magazine.

If you know what someone means, who cares? It only rubs me the wrong way when someone uses a term that they can't accurately describe, which is why I rarely watch the "news".
I'm offended that you're offended.

If two people pushed the "Post Reply" button at the EXACT same time? Who's post would post first?

Discuss....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads