JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How about we finally declare an official language, and accept that most of us have always accepted the fact that some people speak different languages? I'm sure we can do both, and I'm absolutely sure that in America, we speak English.
How about we start paying me 3X my base salary?

I hear Spanish a lot , some indecipherable southern dialects, French, etc. Who cares? Sorry, no much of a xenophobe.

Good point. In a similar vein, the Baikal doubles and combination guns were very inexpensive.
Yeah, I used to buy those Sagas 10 at a time to strip down for parts. Somewhere along the line somebody got the impression that Russian means quality and the price on converted Saiga went up tenfold.

Still though. I should have bought half a ton of gold when it was 280 an ounce 18 years ago. Or bitcoin at $10 per.

1712093170711.png

Aloha, Mark

Especially when it comes to a spouse - major repercussions for choosing poorly. That's what I tell my kids. I hope they can take that advice to heart, but as human beings we tend to make our own mistakes instead of learning from others.

One other piece of advice I give them, that applies to many things in life - "Stay away from crazy"

Edit- this is relevant gun-related advice, because if you choose poorly, no guns for you!

Last Edited:
I have a slightly different perspective on this that might help some younger people...

Whatever PTSD you have, be it from the service or the streets, get to work on that early. Don't let the pain of your past keep you from training to be a healthy, competent, responsible gun owner.

Guns being associated with bad memories kept me a away for more than a decade too long. Don't make that same mistake.

Especially when it comes to a spouse - major repercussions for choosing poorly. That's what I tell my kids. I hope they can take that advice to heart, but as human beings we tend to make our own mistakes instead of learning from others.

One other piece of advice I give them, that applies to many things in life - "Stay away from crazy"

Edit- this is relevant gun-related advice, because if you choose poorly, no guns for you!
Its hard to judge their wife worthiness when their mouth is full.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top