JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Please restrict to feasible guns, not fantasy guns.

Here is mine:

A S&W scandium N-frame in .45 LC with a 4 to 5" barrel, and factory porting, capable of handling loads on par with the .44 Magnum

This is entirely possible - S&W could probably even put one together out of their custom shop mostly from parts they have on hand.

Oooh...

A Smith & Wesson m&p the same size ad a Glock 19 with 14-15 round mag, one piece grip (no stupid pinky plate mag bases) essentially a full size slide on a frame about the size of a compact but solid grip.

A striker fired polymer framed cz75 with a good trigger (not a cz-100)

A Browning High Power with beavertail, ringed hammer, and no magazine disconnector as a factory configuration.

Factory run of Smith & Wesson ASP w/o mag disconnects or lawyer language on the frame & slide. Scandium framed with nitrided slide and barrel. Windowed grips like the original ASP conversion guns.

And cuz I haven't seen it posted yet... a Glock 5.56 carbine :D

A Glock 10mm in a compact (i.e. G19/23) frame. For its size, weight, and accuracy, the compact frame is my favorite balance in a daily carry.

If the M&P's came in a good lineup in the same Glock 19/23 size..., I think I'd switch to M&P's for my daily carry. The M&P compacts aren't quite where I want them.

Ak in 7.62x54r that takes double stack 20rd mags. I don't understand why Vepr went with single stack magwells. I guess it's hard to design a reliable double stack mag for rimmed cartridges but still.

Oh, and I wish Smith & Wesson would just get rid of the stupid internal lock and MIM parts on all their current production revolvers.....

Jeeze man all these goodies
All I want is for Henry to make their "original rifle" in a caliber that is readily available other than 44-40
And maybe offer some 24in barrels on their other guns

Some day......MP40 some day....:s0019:

mp40.jpg

Be nice to see someone chamber rifles in the highly accurate 6mmBR, 6PPC and 20 VarTarg. Brass is made for the BR and the other two it is very easy to form.

An FN P90(s) with more conventional grips and I assume (because I haven't shot one yet) a better trigger, and I think (from what I have read) and easier way to swap out the barrel and use an integral suppressor.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top