JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1708648533365.png

The media clutches their pearls and spins a narrative with any more than a mere magazines worth of cartridges and a single firearm.

They sensationalize everything to confuse and stir up the masses.

To some, a standard factory box of 50rnd FMJ is a lot.. but for target plinking boxes of ammo, that is standard and as they come and not at all an absurd number. Then, on the other hand if a guy has what, 1-2 boxes of defensive ammo totaling in 20-50rnds of "super mega deadly double secret probation cop killing rounds".. the media spins a narrative on that as well.. but when put into perspective, that's anywhere from 1-2 boxes. 50-100 rounds is not a lot.. but the masses who don't have firearms don't really know that.. the media also totally disregards the fact that most "standard" defensive rounds also penetrate barriers a lot less than FMJ and in fact are safer in terms of avoiding over penetration and NOT harming innocent people who are in the next room, unit, house..etc.

And none of this is aided by politicians and "celebs" going on TV and claiming an AR weighs 50lbs, that an AR can blow an elephant hole in barriers and people as if it's a bazooka or that a particular pistol, rifle or shotgun is any more or less deadly than any other pistol, rifle or shotgun. They'll (the media) also gin up the round count by also including boxes of 22lr in someone's collection to make it seem super scary. Where again the box capacity range from 50-800-1000+ but are tiny tiny cartridges.

So yeah, basically anyone who owns more than one single revolver or Biden special double barrel shotgun with any more than its exact capacity will always be demonized and made to look extreme and as if it's an arsenal to the low information masses because that's what they (antis) want.

All I have is a single shot altor 9mm and one bullet. That way I can shoot myself in the ear hole next time I hear "it's raining tacos"

All I have is a single shot altor 9mm and one bullet. That way I can shoot myself in the ear hole next time I hear "it's raining tacos"
Yea, verily, shall ye ask for tacos, ye shall receive thine tacos...

It really don't matter to me none.

The media will do as it does....

And I will do as I do....never shall the twain meet.

I own what I own...as in I own what I can...what I like...and for my purposes...
It suits me and how I shoot....and that is all that matters , to me at least.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads