JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Which one ?

• Springfield Hellcat Pro

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Walther PDP

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • Beretta APX A1

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters
Have you ever shot any of those? Every at least been able to handle one?
If the answer is no? This is a VERY poor way to choose. If several people like one of them and so you go buy one what happens if you find you do not like it? Now you are stuck with a gun you want to trade.
So assuming you have learned to shoot already? Find a range with rentals. Its FAR cheaper to rent something and see if you like it rather than buy it first.
If you have tried these guns, and you like them? By all means get what works for you.
I'm still trying to learn this lesson.

all these answers and nobody answered the question 😒 can yall just tell me which of those 3 you like the best and why. I'm asking for a comparison here.
If you don't want to handle them individually at a shop and see how they feel in your hands, and really only want popular opinion, then you might as well roll the dice and just get one at random. There's a 66.67% chance you'll want one of the other two after you make your purchase. My personal opinion, get the hellcat pro osp. Lightweight, compact, Springfield reliability and warranty, great availability for accessories, comes with 15rd and 17rd extended, and currently there's a mfg's rebate https://www.springfield-armory.com/gear-up-2023/

Scary thing is, most (not every) people that carry micro guns as their EDC rarely shoot/train with them.
I have 14k plus through my p365. I don't get the heavy recoil complaints with 9mm. I just don't, but I like 454 and 50ae, so to me it is fairly mild. Also, my aftermarket grip module takes it's ease up a few notches.

Well then how about this one? It's even named after you. And it's only $25,000!

Very pretty damn pistol. If I ever hit the lotto I would have to have at least a couple REALLY nice 1911's. They would of course work not better than the ones I have now but, still would have to have them :s0140:

Very pretty damn pistol. If I ever hit the lotto I would have to have at least a couple REALLY nice 1911's. They would of course work not better than the ones I have now but, still would have to have them :s0140:
Everybody and their dog has a purty 1911. If you want to stand out in a crowd you have to get purty Glocks!

Everybody and their dog has a purty 1911. If you want to stand out in a crowd you have to get purty Glocks!
Like this one?

Like this one?

Ed Zachary! I'd love to take that to an IDPA shoot!

Love my PDP

pdp.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews