JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would love to see Walther manufacture and sell a compact or subcompact model of the PPQ M1 in 45auto. Heck, even a compact PPQ M2 45 would be cool. In addition, a Walther P99C in 45auto would be simply sublime.

Please restrict to feasible guns, not fantasy guns.

Here is mine:

A S&W scandium N-frame in .45 LC with a 4 to 5" barrel, and factory porting, capable of handling loads on par with the .44 Magnum

This is entirely possible - S&W could probably even put one together out of their custom shop mostly from parts they have on hand.

Heretic,

Your dream is one of mine too. I've often wondered if the current 325 TR or discontinued 325 NG could have their cylinder stretched just enough for a .45 LC. In addition taking the 325 NG the opposite way and remove a chamber so that you'd have a 5-shot scandium framed .45 AP revolver. I'd buy both if they were available.

OldNewbie,

My break action would be a S&W scandium framed .45 LC that could also accept .45 AP with moon-clips. Sort of a blend between the Schofield and MP412.
This is a neat little top break that is made in India and marketed to Women,(makes you wonder how the gun laws are there?).
Too light of a caliber but if they start exporting them it's on my wish list anyway.

An American made bolt action hunting rifle ( I don't even care if it is a push feed or Mauser type) with a factory decent trigger , walnut or solid hardwood stock , and iron sights that work ( like what's on my CZ 557 ) or peeps and no dumb warning engraved on the rifle .
I am really tired of almost everything made, being black , cammo , tactical , the lack of sights , forcing one to buy a scope before you can shoot your new rifle.
I miss the days of walnut and blued steel being the norm.
Now with all that being said , I am not against anyone buying, owning , shooting etc .. any of those things I just ranted about.
Those things just aren't for me.
Andy

Last Edited:
I know its been said, but S&W M&P10mm! Love my M&P40, and while the ballistics and capacity make it a good compromise between 9mm and 45ACP, I love me some 10mm. Same capacity, ultimate auto cartridge!

I have a few I've always wanted...
#1 a Browning BAR in 223 or 22-250 with 10 round mags

#2 1911 in 44 mag/44 spcl and 41 mag

#3 semi auto rifle 357/38 spcl ( Ar platform would be great)

#4 the Ruger 44 carbine with all the mags and accessories of the 10/22

glock_1911-tfb.jpg

:rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads