JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have two.
The first would be something that looks like an old fashioned muzzle loading dueling pistol that shoots 177 caliber pellets and is powered by shotgun primers.
The second would be a Gatling gun that shoots 22 LR.

Since this is a fantasy thread, how about the repeal of the National Firearms Act of 1936.
Then all sorts of cool firearms could be manufactured and full auto gun prices would plummet.

I have much simpler wishes ! :) I'm currently waiting for Ruger to make the lcrx in .327 Federal Magnum. I have the snubby, and an lcrx 38 special. A 3" barreled lcrx would take better advantage of the fine ballistics of this little caliber. :)

Please restrict to feasible guns, not fantasy guns.

Here is mine:

A S&W scandium N-frame in .45 LC with a 4 to 5" barrel, and factory porting, capable of handling loads on par with the .44 Magnum

This is entirely possible - S&W could probably even put one together out of their custom shop mostly from parts they have on hand.

S/M did produce something like what you describe. There old Mod 35 break top! I don't think they ever did it in .45 Colt, but I would Buy several if they did!!! A new version of that in .45 Colt would be awesome, especially if able to handle rifle ammo!

Come On S/M..............Lets build this!!!!:confused:

I just ordered a Para Ordnance M1911 pro comp double stack 14.40! I begged and pleaded with them to build this in 10mm! they told me they didn't have enough interest in it to make them viable even for small production runs! I ended up getting a barrel and bushing set up and a duel spring setup from the fine folks at Colt for there Delta Elite 10mm! This pistol was not cheep, but to have a high end, high cap 10mm 1911 pistol is worth every penny! Now to get Smith and Wesson to re make the old Mod 35 break top in .45 Colt!!!!!!!!!! One can only dream!

Just thought of a really cool idea, Taurus should super size the Circuit Judge to take .45/70 as well as .45 Colt, and .410 shot shells! Make it a full size rifle with a 23 inch barrel, fully rifled, good iron sights, and a better stock set up............Man, I would take that over just about any long gun out there! Talk about the ultimate all purpous rifle!

I wish someone would make a compact (Glock 42 size) SS .22 Mag double-stack pistol with adjustable sights. A 1/2 scale 1911 would float my boat - 20 rd capacity perhaps.

I know - dream on.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads