JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A stainless Marlin 336 with a 16" octagon barrel with a light profile, scout scope rail mount (optional), tang sights (optional), a ghost ring sight on the receiver with wing guards, a fiber optic front sight with wing guards. Maybe the sights could be fold down?

Maybe the frame, barrel and mag tube could be titanium? The barrel would be a titanium shroud with a SS liner.

Pancor Jackhammer.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOMyyG5fUWUitepaJqGhIPkG47szFN9xoCr0k16qWbo4B8_KIi.jpg

Last Edited:
Sorry, I know this is mostly fantasy gun, but it is still feasible since there are revolvers with the cartridge and the Coonan 357 shoots a rimmed cartridge

Hellsing Arms 454 Cassul. Seriously, I would sell a good chunk of my collection to have one made

VjKY2fn.jpg

Mini 30 that takes AK mags and has a bull barrel to allow a front sight base with 24mm threads but have been upgraded to "target model" standards yet could chamber and extract ALL 7.62x39 ammo. If they still sold the
Saiga Series IZ132 Model 2* like this:
image.jpg
But without a stepped chamber like earlier saigas. Sure, you could convert a saiga to this point, but time, parts and cost add up, Id rather have the ruskies do it for me.
I actually found the traditional stock to be comfortable. Sure, I have AKs with grips, but something about a hunting set up like that^ is what I want. And it fits in a burial tube without having to take a grip off. Make that traditional style stock foldable? Shoot, sign me up!

Bolt action rifle that accepts AK mags and can fire all 7.62x39 ammo especially steal cased. Id want one model to be a lightweight scout rifle with 14x1L threads and a bull barrel model with 24x1L threads for various muzzle devices.

20rnd steel reinforced circle 10 mags for better and lighter prone shooting. Sure 10 works and exists.. I like options. ;) But available in a few colors.

Dye-able white polymer AR and AK mags. (Reinforced)
Hear me out, you've seen what guys have done with lighter Magpul mags and RIT die right? Some of those funky light blue and red mags.. Well, not all are rare "training" mags, in fact many are just scams, guys dyed their mags and pawned them off as the real deal, though cage codes said different.. or so I heard.

What if they sold a kit so you could custom dye a few mags. Perhaps a pack of 2, and assorted dies to be able to soak into your mags, perhaps stencils and what not.
I know, its just messing around and I could always paint them, but how cool would it be to make a one-of-a-kind, tactical tie-dye AK or AR magazine that wouldnt rub off like paint does because it stains the mag deep enough to make it permanent?
Sportsman's Warehouse has white "arctic" AR mags.. Or some type of very light almost white AR mags.. I'm dying to try it out on one.

Id also like to see a massive 7.62x39/5.56.45 revolver that doesnt require moon clips. Has a gas lock up like the nagant, but very smooth single AND double action trigger.
Barrel would be 6-8" Sure, I lose tons of velocity, odds are I couldnt hit a darn thing.. But Id have a pistol that accepts 7.62x39 or 5.56x45 ammo! (Aside from my AK pistols)
Saw the Heisberg defense darrenger, that thing is pretty cool. But I want something with a better trigger, longer barrel AND more weight behind it so it absorbs recoil a little better. If the barrel was built thick enough, you could thread it AND ADD A 14x1L or 24mmx1L threads! You could add current muzzle devices..

Hear me out...from there, due to the cylinder gas lock up, you could suppress it.
A surpressed 8", massive stainless steel revolver chambered for 7.62x39 or 5.56x45.. Come on, thats fun right there. Sure, the weight would make it a bench pistol, but what fun.
Perhaps a pic rail under the barrel. This would allow on an 8" barrel to mount an angled foregrip, the cylinder gas lock up would make it so you wouldnt burn your hand when using a support hand to fire, the AFG would be there for more weight and for better control of the pistol.

Last Edited:
Accuracy-enhanced Thompson capable of .450SMC/.45 Super.

And a longslide 1911 with the "stretch" behind the radius--if the 6" slide is like cutting the front inch off one slide and grafting it onto another, I want one slide cut right where the radius ends and the other an inch behind that. Idea here is to add a little more front-end weight, but not as much as a completely un-radiused slide.

Baby Nambu copy with caliber interchangeability: .32ACP, .380 ACP, .25NAA, .32NAA, maybe 9X18 Mak, new cal: 9X18 Mak necked down to fire a 7mm bullet.
#26: Rimless .45 based on .308 case or rebated rim based on .284 Win case.

A semi auto rifle that can eat .22mag,.22lr, and .22short. Why does the .22 mag have different dimensions? Makes no sense to me. Maybe a new .22mag cartridge.

Ruger takedown in .22mag with a aluminum barrel like a taclite.

Ar in 10mm that takes glock mags.

Double action scandium frame .357 mag revolver that can take 9mm moon clips.

Lever gun in 460sw.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top