JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would like to see Ruger bring back the 10" bull barrel version they offered in the MKII series pistols. They had almost zero recoil from the extra weight, better ballistics, and a longer sight radius for better accuracy.

If they brought it back I would like to see machined rails for optics on the receiver, and for lights/lasers on the bottom of the barrel.

Last Edited:
Ruger takedown in .22mag with a aluminum barrel like a taclite.

Ar in 10mm that takes glock mags.

Double action scandium frame .357 mag revolver that can take 9mm moon clips.

Lever gun in 460sw.

Big Horn Armory makes a lever action in .460 and .500 S&W

There are a number of gunsmiths who will mod S&W revolvers to take moon clips.

You can buy the barrel for the takedown from Tactical Solutions.

I don't know about the AR

Most of what I would like is already made in some form, but I would like to see a full sized M&P in 10mm. Seems like that would be a fairly easy one for them to turn out.

Ar in 10mm that takes glock mags.

Most of what I would like is already made in some form, but I would like to see a full sized M&P in 10mm. Seems like that would be a fairly easy one for them to turn out.
Now this one could probably be done by Lone Wolf. They were planing one a few years ago and settled with a 9mm that took glock mags. i mean they make a 14in? barrel for some Cally law and they make their own lowers I believe
I got out of 10mm but this would be an excellent AR cartridge.Then you would have to talk someone into making 30 round mags for the 10.And if the mags are made for the 45acp,it wouldn't be too hard to change them over.(for the manufacturer at least)
Ruger takedown in .22mag with a aluminum barrel like a taclite.
Most aluminum 10/22 barrels are around $250-300,which would make the new gun way more than most would spend on a 22.
I said most,OK?

10mm Glock in 19/23 size
10mm HK94/MP5 - basically I wish they'd offer the old FBI carbine up for civilian sale
Glock model in .22lr
I think you may have something there. I would bet that the 19 size 10mm would do well as the 29 is it? does pretty good and so does the 45acp model
And with the growing popularity of 10mm any carbine would do well

But In 22 magnum. My 22 is fun and accurate.
sp.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads