JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
New adapter and Holosun irons are in the mail
F8C4F092-10ED-41C8-9154-752B1658E21E.jpeg

Did you recently acquired this kit? I'm on the lookout for one.

yes.
midway...i was on the wait list and they sent an email that these were back in stock...only took 3 months.

but now I see they are back ordered again and $50 more....I ordered ad soon as I received the email on monday the 25th

S&W model 28 Highway Patrolman
That's something that brings on some real conflicting thoughts. I was in the shop(maybe 6 years old) with dad and my uncle when dad bought his model 28. I watched my uncle dab bright red nail polish on the front sight a little while later. Dad carried it when hunting, always, and loved shooting it. He sold it recently without mentioning that he wanted to sell, and that made me sad. I wanted THAT model 28, and now when I look at a model 28 for sale, I want it, but mostly I want the one dad used to carry.

Great firearm though.

I had a extended slide release lever for my XD40, on backorder from Brownell's since October, show up. knocked the pins out of the frame removed the old lever and installed the new, reassembled and function checked. Pretty happy

On the nearly empty shelves at Bi-Mart, I actually found a box of 180 grain Nosler Partitions. They were less than $40 too. I also found some Berry's plated 9mm bullets on sale online and ordered another 500 of those. It seems crazy that they were on sale when they were out of stock yesterday.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top