JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got some of these... .38's from Sportsman's last week.

20210204_204022.jpg

I did not buy it today, but was checking to see if my 500 rounds of Norma .49 S&W FMJ and 200 rounds of Norma 380 FMG was in and it was, so was 1,000 rounds of Sig FMJ 10 MM. Forgot about it, happy now.

Wild guess, but it's some form of lube based on Lubrol on the label, specifically Baron Nitrate lube, again based on the label. Either paste/cream or powder judging by the container...

if I'm right, what do I win?
Powder. You win a hug.

I have a bit of that I got for use in a 3D printer, not sure what it would be used for in firearms.
I have no idea
As a dry lubricant that can embed into specific parts, this is being used on the press to lube the expander as well as dry lube the sizing die.
You can substitute this for a wet lube in some instances for rifle/bottle neck cases. Especially important when doing the neck sizing only, keeps the expander ball running smooth.

As a dry lubricant that can embed into specific parts, this is being used on the press to lube the expander as well as dry lube the sizing die.
You can substitute this for a wet lube in some instances for rifle/bottle neck cases. Especially important when doing the neck sizing only, keeps the expander ball running smooth.
I don't reload so now I learned something new cool
:s0023:

Ordered two more XD extended slide releases from Brownell's, and two more XD9, two more XD40, magazines from Joe Bob Outfitters, just to agitate the wife. "we already hade plenty" 'two are for you dear' "Well okay then. load them up! .... Now!"

I've been at Ft. Carson CO since last May, returning back home to WA next month. I already have enough AR parts back home in storage to probably build another 10 rifles, but I guess you could never have enough, right? I've been buying things here and there while I've been here, everything from a Geissele rail, to a DD Mk18 rail, weapon lights, Eotech, slings, barrels, triggers, BCG, extra gas tubes, spare parts, ect ect, really anything I found on sale. I'll be selling the 11.5' colt upper when I get back. Impulse buy and really don't need it
IMG_0040.jpg

I got an alert from PA that they had the Daniel Defense 14.5" Gov profile barrels in stock at about 11pm last night, ordered right away, and they were sold out within a couple hours.
The only way to get the right gas block is to order the complete barrel with the block installed from the factory which is $63 on top of the $300+ barrel, and it is probably the most sought after barrel in all of ARFdome...
I really can't afford $400 for a barrel right now, but I've been waiting over a year with the wrong barrel in my URGi, and they never stay in stock longer than a couple hours. By far the most valuable build in my arsenal NEEDs to have the clone correct barrel... otherwise it's like driving a Ferrari with a Honda Engine. At least this is how I rationalized it to myself... and convinced my wife it was necessary.
Oh.. and got a really cool moral patch but it was deleted because Facebook didn't like the content... C75C5854-68FC-4E86-B432-55401DB1C79E.png
8FA836F4-9A05-4404-8F6E-EB0B0E3DD34F.png

I got an alert from PA that they had the Daniel Defense 14.5" Gov profile barrels in stock at about 11pm last night, ordered right away, and they were sold out within a couple hours.
The only way to get the right gas block is to order the complete barrel with the block installed from the factory which is $63 on top of the $300+ barrel, and it is probably the most sought after barrel in all of ARFdome...
I really can't afford $400 for a barrel right now, but I've been waiting over a year with the wrong barrel in my URGi, and they never stay in stock longer than a couple hours. By far the most valuable build in my arsenal NEEDs to have the clone correct barrel... otherwise it's like driving a Ferrari with a Honda Engine. At least this is how I rationalized it to myself... and convinced my wife it was necessary.
Oh.. and got a really cool moral patch but it was deleted because Facebook didn't like the content...View attachment 825630
View attachment 825629
Nice I almost got a second complete upper yesterday but passed. It sold in less than an hour so I hear you

Longer story for powder.....
My first loads ever......
Hopefully it's not too lame....

Hard time to get into loading but my most recent build is gonna be worth it, even if I only shoot paper. Not a lot of options published for the Beowulf and I want to be safe. So finding primers and powder is stinking ridiculous but today was a two-fer. Managed to complete a purchase from a great forum member here, knowledge is what I came here for, and he was generous with experience and supplies (primers and powder). Thx varminthunter (don't know how to tag yet).

Then a trip to the local farm store to check on the regular range stuff 9mm, .223, .38cal..(bubblegum right.?) and may as well ask for primers and powder. The shelf's were BARE Clerk shook his head at every item requested. Of course. But started asking about a press, trimmer, scales, etc. .... all the stuff I'm still lacking. He understood that I'm friggin GREEN and ain't no hoarder....( not that there's anything wrong in that).

(people send family in to clear the store : one pound, per person, per day policy..)

I'm glad I've started my homework long before I was ready to pack an explosive, because clerk then asked me if I knew what powders I could even use for the Beowulf. This is tedious hobby. So I listed off a few I remembered out of the FEW that are actually published.The clerk looking around he whispered "hang on..." and walked to the back. I did have an idea what was happening, but what....
He came walking back out tucking a black plastic jug and little red box behind his hip kinda, went to the plastic bag and dropped something in. He said "you didn't get this here.....", "where did you get this...?" He added, "my father in-law " I said. He nodded. I didn't even know what I was buying, but I was willing to pay. I chatted a quick bit longer and said thank you, still without looking in bag.... only knew it cost $82 and some change on my debit card. I didn't look until I was walking out of store. I believe I paid a fare price?

One thing at a time..... I'll be patient ...
thx for having me here.

DB2C7FAC-689B-4C77-8860-556702FDD28F.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews