JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd be curious to know if it bucks the Ruger curse and is actually precision. Would love to know what you find out, I'd really like to have a 22bolt that takes 10/22 magazines. Looking at a Christenson but these are less money.

I'm not a great shooter by any means but my Ruger American Rimfire Standard gets nothing but praise from me and it also takes 10/22 mags. I wouldn't mind getting one of the compact models with the threaded barrel as well and at their price point, one could afford to buy more than one.

I'd be curious to know if it bucks the Ruger curse and is actually precision. Would love to know what you find out, I'd really like to have a 22bolt that takes 10/22 magazines. Looking at a Christenson but these are less money.
I'm waiting on an optic but hopefully in a couple weeks I can let you know. I'm not expecting Olympic level accuracy from a 500 dollar gun though.

I bought a Springfield XDM, 10mm.

Owned one a short time ago, sold it for no reason, then missed it. Another one came along and I snatched it up.

InkedP1030045_LI.jpg

Decided to try a different carry method than I've used before.

Here's my just-ordered chest holster for the Tanfoglio Witness 45acp...
(mine's carbon-fiber black, unlike the stock pic)
holsterchestorder2021.JPG

I know technically this is for people who bought something but I have a dilemma. I will buy one of these before close of business today I'm looking for a custom Kydex holster for my Polymer 80 17/22 and I have settled on black rhino concealment and T-Rex arms custom holsters. Which one is better I legit don't know. Obviously everybody knows T-Rex arms but does anybody have any pros and cons to both of these? Please I want to buy something right now because I have waited too long to get good tactical gear.

Thanks!
#2aallday
JGB

Screenshot_20210219-062308_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20210219-062123_Chrome.jpg

I know technically this is for people who bought something but I have a dilemma. I will buy one of these before close of business today I'm looking for a custom Kydex holster for my Polymer 80 17/22 and I have settled on black rhino concealment and T-Rex arms custom holsters. Which one is better I legit don't know. Obviously everybody knows T-Rex arms but does anybody have any pros and cons to both of these? Please I want to buy something right now because I have waited too long to get good tactical gear.

Thanks!
#2aallday
JGB
I'm a Redhill tactical guy.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show