JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
New kydex OWB holster for my MR920.

Optic cut
Compensator cut
Olight PL pro mold
Black carbon fiber

Screenshot_20210107-094144_Chrome.jpg

Previously bought, today collected:

Browning A5 12ga
Browning HP
Benelli Montefeltro 12ga
Winchester M1 Carbine

Left the A5 to be restored/cleaned up :D Shouldered like a glove though.

I finally "pulled the trigger" and purchased a Rare Breed FART-15....I feel like it may turn into something I sell to fund another Geissele SD-3G but, Ive never experimented with any of these types of triggers so, why not?!
Where did you order it from?

The Rare Breed website shows that it is sold out.

The potentially good thing about this sustained increase in demand is the market response of increasing supply. That has to almost certainly be a good thing long term doesn't it?

Mag adapter came in :) My 15-22 Barrel is pretty much smooth bore from having so many rounds though it. There's only a carbon fiber replacement barrel available for them and it costs about as much as the entire gun did. So I figured the better option would be to just build a dedicated 22LR upper, and when researching parts I came across this mag adapter to adapt 15-22 magazines to AR lowers :D So I can still use my 15-22 mags with the 22lr upper and have a much easier time reloading! It even operates the bolt catch!

20210111_121453.jpg
20210111_121322.jpg
20210111_120742.jpg

for my .45-70

and then I had been waiting and finally bought 3 more Montana Slings for my remaining hunting rifles: https://www.montanagunslings.com

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top