JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not sure as far as mine will go but I did a lot of research on the mount and scope. In general others have had great experience. I'll post a follow up when I get out and test it.
I'd be interested - I have quite a bit of QD stuff but I never considered it "QA" stuff - just mostly a way to get clear of the irons ion case of an emergency.

A new pistol safe with fingerprint sensor.

Product Review:

This thing weighs 30#. It's built like a tank. The door is 3/16" steel with 3/4" locking lugs. The electronics work flawlessly. I've programmed 4 finger prints into it so far and it works every time. This puts to shame all the sheet metal boxes I've tried previously. Plenty of room for both my Ruger LC9s and my full size 1911, both with extra mags. I'm loving it.

I'd be interested - I have quite a bit of QD stuff but I never considered it "QA" stuff - just mostly a way to get clear of the irons ion case of an emergency.
Yeah that's kinda what I'm going for too. I feel if you don't have iron sights and your optic goes to $hit then you may die. I was taught that in the military. I'll let you know.

More mag extensions.

Order-1000083549.png

My brother was showing me his new G20 along with a 30-round 10mm mag for it. He said he figured he'sdthrow the 30-rounder in his hunting pack and not worry about not having enough emergency ammo when in the woods.

Seemed like a good idea, so I ordered one as well for my G29.

The cinic side of me wonders what is the matter with something that just came out not that long ago and is already being traded in. Did they go to a different model? Different brand? Did they find issues?
No idea. I don't every police department out there.

My guess is they didn't like the bigger grip, or the ambi-slide stop.

The cinic side of me wonders what is the matter with something that just came out not that long ago and is already being traded in. Did they go to a different model? Different brand? Did they find issues?
I bought a large quantity of 'used' police 5.56 a while back. They rotate stock. Different deal but large organizations sometimes do odd things.

Very possible these were demo guns and never issued. Also the end of the year and companies are trying to meet sales quotas and S&W or SIG may have given the police department an offer they couldn't say no to in exchange for converting over to their platform.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top