JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Scratch that, apparently a neighbor or even the handler himself decided they needed $500 worth of ammo.

I am LIVID!

Crap! Stolen off the porch?? Can't trust anyone these days. I'm assuming the seller or shipper will take responsibility for this and send you more ammo.

Just FYI, if it's being shipped via UPS or FedEx, you can usually have your shipment routed to the local UPS Store, for example, for free, to make sure you are the one that actually picks it up. I have shipments either sent to my work address, or the UPS Store, to make sure they can't be stolen off the porch, especially for stuff like ammo.

...Just FYI, if it's being shipped via UPS or FedEx, you can usually have your shipment routed to the local UPS Store, for example, for free, to make sure you are the one that actually picks it up. I have shipments either sent to my work address, or the UPS Store, to make sure they can't be stolen off the porch, especially for stuff like ammo.

Or to a UPS/FedEx distribution Hub, if there is one convenient.

If it was shipped vis UPS or FedUp(Ex) someone has to sign for ammo.
Keep telling yourself that.

I had a package from Midway with 60 rounds of ammo in it that just got dropped on my porch via UPS.

I also had a package with 5k small rifle primers and a 2nd one with 16lbs of Varget just dropped onto my porch via UPS again. All three times I was home, the driver just dropped them on the porch and didn't knock or even ring the door bell.

Keep telling yourself that.

I had a package from Midway with 60 rounds of ammo in it that just got dropped on my porch via UPS.

I also had a package with 5k small rifle primers and a 2nd one with 16lbs of Varget just dropped onto my porch via UPS again. All three times I was home, the driver just dropped them on the porch and didn't knock or even ring the door bell.
Ammo is supposed to have a sticker on it denoting that it is just that. But then I like my UPS driver and he knows what it is and makes sure it gets signed for. I'm sorry this guy got screwed.

I'm assuming the seller or shipper will take responsibility for this and send you more ammo.
Got any tips on sweet talking them into that?

I'm all ears.
that way I know there not left unattende
I was home around the time of the supposed drop off. Literally the only way someone other than the driver took it is if they were following him around.

I've never had to sign for ammo.

I'm all ears.

I was home around the time of the supposed drop off. Literally the only way someone other than the driver took it is if they were following him around.

I've never had to sign for ammo.

I'd start with the company you bought it from. It doesn't look for them or the shipper when packages don't make it to the buyer. If that doesn't work, go to the shipper. Lastly, if that fails, challenge the charge with your credit card company - they'll help you if no one else will.

oooo goodies in the mail!

ryPPkZB.jpg

Last Edited:
I'm all ears.

Here's my process when I get hit by a porch pirate

1) File a police report. It helps to have a police report number when you go to contact the seller.
2) Contact the person I bought it from. I've had no issues with this due to mainly buying from Midway, Amazon, etc. I've usually had the replacement sent out within a day.
3) Contact the shipper. I sort of have it set up with UPS that I have to sign for everything that gets delivered to my door. Doesn't always work, but the majority of the time they just don't drop and run.

I'd start with the company you bought it from. It doesn't look for them or the shipper when packages don't make it to the buyer. If that doesn't work, go to the shipper. Lastly, if that fails, challenge the charge with your credit card company - they'll help you if no one else will.
Don't tell any of them that it may have been swiped off the porch. Tell them that you never received what you had ordered. Let them prove that it WAS delivered to you. Then ask who signed for them. I have never received ammo that didn't have to be signed for.

Last Edited:
Don't tell any of them that it may have been swiped off the porch. Tell them that you never received what you had ordered. Let them prove that it WAS delivered to you. Then ask who signed for them. I have never received ammo that didn't have to be signed for.

Good point, because unless you have video evidence of it being stolen off the porch, you have no idea where it actually went missing.

Well I filed for an investigation at ups, contacted PSA and tomorrow I'll file a police report.

Back to your regularly scheduled program:

I ordered exactly the same thing that went missing and this time I'll pick up from the local ups distribution hub.

Well I filed for an investigation at ups, contacted PSA and tomorrow I'll file a police report.

Back to your regularly scheduled program:

I ordered exactly the same thing that went missing and this time I'll pick up from the local ups distribution hub.
sucks you got hit by scum thieves. You must live by democrats...lol

Might invest in hidden security cameras and purposefully leave the new box you get of ammo (emptied of your ammo of course) out on your porch. Fill it full of rocks, seal it up, and when it disappears: show video to police and post the turds picture all over town and let everyone in town know what a scumbag POS that person is and to watch out for them.

Received package today from Aim Surplus. CZ 82 Holster/mag pouch and Mag deal is legit. $19.99 for the set. Mag alone run about $29 IF you can get actual surplus, not cheap fakes.
Leather is very nice. I bought for the mags, so if anyone needs a holster and mag pouch, contact me, I have extras lol

8F83E778-B40A-44C2-A3F3-DD93913E2B22.jpeg 2104E912-5EF1-4F10-9B20-67C7CACB08DB.jpeg

Ammo is supposed to have a sticker on it denoting that it is just that. But then I like my UPS driver and he knows what it is and makes sure it gets signed for. I'm sorry this guy got screwed.

I have ordered Ammo online and it cost extra to require a signature when shipped via UPS. I just have it held at the UPS Depot and pick it up after work. But some areas the don't have a UPS Depot. Not sure if the UPS store can accept Ammo or not. Might be a judgement call on the owner of the UPS store.

UPS leaves me a e-mail saying it was delivered, if labeled correctly they have me sign. FedEx is worse for me. Regular drivers make a BIG difference

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top