JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have ordered Ammo online and it cost extra to require a signature when shipped via UPS. I just have it held at the UPS Depot and pick it up after work. But some areas the don't have a UPS Depot. Not sure if the UPS store can accept Ammo or not. Might be a judgement call on the owner of the UPS store.

They can accept ammo, that's what I do because I don't have a UPS hub near me. The UPS store works just fine, and no extra charge to have it diverted there.

OK. My UPS driver just came through and I asked him about this. He says that UPS does not have an automatic signature-required policy for ammo. He said that he does not leave it at an apartment door but drops it at the apt office. So I was wrong in general but right by my circumstances.

Most sites will allow you to leave a note for delivery. I usually ask for discrete packaging in this dialog box, but have them leave it at the local UPS store for you to pick up. Obviously not everyone lives near one but ask any UPS/FedUp driver what the options are.

Today brought me 500 rounds of Speer 9mm 147gr from Recoil Gunworks. In the afternoon I went and picked up a Noreen 80% lower and an upper in .308 from a fellow member. And ordered a Bushnell spotting scope for my old tired eyes.

Today brought me 500 rounds of Speer 9mm 147gr from Recoil Gunworks. In the afternoon I went and picked up a Noreen 80% lower and an upper in .308 from a fellow member. And ordered a Bushnell spotting scope for my old tired eyes.
Yeah, but what did get last night?

Last Edited:
So, if I buy from an outfit that now charges WA sales tax, do they tell WA what I bought when they send the tax revenue to the state?
If not, can they be made to by WA?
e.g. Palmetto has a deal pmags for $7.99 each if you use coupon code Pmag. Free shipping for 10 or more BUT... As of 1/1/19 they now charge WA sales tax.

So, if I buy from an outfit that now charges WA sales tax, do they tell WA what I bought when they send the tax revenue to the state?
If not, can they be made to by WA?
e.g. Palmetto has a deal pmags for $7.99 each if you use coupon code Pmag. Free shipping for 10 or more BUT... As of 1/1/19 they now charge WA sales tax.

I ordered from Primary Arms and they charge sales tax now too.

The government wants its money! States don't have to charge tax on internet sales but if they can get away with it.....

States can choose as to whether to charge sales tax on internet sales.

I received a stripped upper receiver and mid-length chromed lined barrel for my upcoming next build.

Ordered 500 rounds of 100 grain RN FMJ 380 ACP in a can. Also 500 rounds of 165 Grain JHP 40 S&W in a can, both from LAX ammo, their brand. No tax.

I bought 2 pounds of IMR 3031, 2 pounds of IMR 4895, 2 Pounds of Ramshot Hunter, a box of Sierra Prohunter 170gr 30-30 (special price $10) and 3 packs of Rem Large Rifle Primers at Bi Mart in Aberdeen.

Five more thirty round mags for the Mini 14 and two more 420rd. ammo cans of Lake City 62gr. green tip.
For a rainy day or the Oregon equivalent of Lexington & Concord.

10 Pmag 30's
Couldn't pass up that Palmetto deal

They have a similar deal almost daily.
upload_2019-1-20_18-27-53.png

before rebate it's $0.27/rd + 7.99/ea P-mags...

after rebate it's $0.22/rd + 7.99/ea P-mags.

And that's brass cased federal american eagle 55gr FMJ 5.56 NATO spec.

They've had that deal going since November.

I haven't updated my ammo and reloading supplies for about a month, so here they are. The .357 is from Midway on sale and a Birthday discount - $18.78 each for 50 round boxes and free shipping.. The Mini-mags are a rebate item, buy 5 and one is free - less than $0.05 a round. $11.97 for the Automatch .22 LR 325 count and $29.97 for the primers. The American Eagle 7.62x39 was $11.97 also.
P1210221.JPG

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads