JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
etrain,
We could have a whole new thread:
Are your guns Pro Choice?
Have you talked to your guns about protection?
Its 3 AM do you know where your gun is?
If you don't talk to your guns about gun control , someone else will ... LOL
Andy

LOL! You can't swing a dead cat with out hitting some one with a gun on the hip out hear! Seriously, I went down to Houston and while looking I saw maybe one in ten with a gun on the belt, Here, Every one seams to be packin, even the nice lady school teacher down the street (though I bet not IN school) It's like the wild wild west here, and every one gets along real swell, wouldn't want that Pearl Handled 1911 coming up off the hip! I also noticed, Like Texas, People have "Goin To Town" Guns and holsters, real fancy stuff to show off like! That is pretty darn cool in my book!

etrain,
We could have a whole new thread:
Are your guns Pro Choice?
Have you talked to your guns about protection?
Its 3 AM do you know where your gun is?
If you don't talk to your guns about gun control , someone else will ... LOL
Andy

I wonder if you can get condoms pre-lubed with CLP??:rolleyes:

I also have an Applegate-Fairbairn Combat Knife on the night stand. ;)

upload_2016-7-28_11-59-22.jpeg

Balls deep, baby! lol
Speaking of which, I seem to remember our Jeff Cooper saying a couple things about domiciles.. where one might reside. lol. pretty interesting

I remember my grandfather's Hi Power sitting on his stack of National Geographics next to his la-zee-boy, as well as other guns around the house. We all knew better.

That said, no, I don't. But I do have loaded magazines (of the metalic type) stashed here and there

I am so glad to see that I am not alone in the mind set of "wake up strap on the gun". I do not have kids ands company is a very rare thing for me, so I do keep multiple weapons around the house granted they're not chambered but ammunition is in them. If a perp gets the drop on me and leaves me unattended for a moment there's an edged weapon or leadslinger close by and I'm going for it... This of course is assuming I don't turn my house into a bullet festival the second I hear the front door open.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top