JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Garand Thumb is becoming a favorite of mine. Reading the comments on his videos is half the fun!

04ADAB7B-6534-42E5-AD62-178ED9A92C8E.jpeg

Don't know if this one has been mentioned yet, but from our friends to the frozen north - 314299 Shooting Channel
Excellent channel on a wide variety of shooting and firearm related subjects.
He seems to prefer long arms, but he always puts out an entertaining and intelligently done video.
Check him out if you're unaware.

F.O.S. that is a really nice shooting sporter. The real cause is poor optics and crappy shooter pulling the trigger! He talked himself right out of a great group. :mad:

He shot damn good. I don't know if you watched the video, but he's actually making fun of guys that say you need a heavy barrel rifle for good accuracy. I couldn't agree more with him. Watch the video, he's a good shooter. There's nothing wrong with the way that rifle is performing. A lot of guys think they have good shooting rifles, until they have to prove it. Like he says, "there's a lot of bs on the internet". But for the most part, this guy tells it like it is and is pretty honest in his videos. Like i said, this old guy is entertaining.

He shot damn good. I don't know if you watched the video, but he's actually making fun of guys that say you need a heavy barrel rifle for good accuracy. I couldn't agree more with him. Watch the video, he's a good shooter. There's nothing wrong with the way that rifle is performing. A lot of guys think they have good shooting rifles, until they have to prove it. Like he says, "there's a lot of bs on the internet". But for the most part, this guy tells it like it is and is pretty honest in his videos. Like i said, this old guy is entertaining.

Have to agree, guy is a VERY good shot, and seems to know what he is taking about from experience.

I must have missed something. All I heard was him running the light barreled rifle down, and his first shots were sub MOA, then he kept shooting and his groups expanded and I heard him blaming it on the rifle.
I still think he limited the rifles capability by using a low powered scope, and blowing his shots.
Gabby

Garand Thumb is becoming a favorite of mine. Reading the comments on his videos is half the fun!

View attachment 532453
+1....I wish I never found him.
He gives me expensive ideas, and makes me feel bad for not buying a beep box and burning 500 rnds a day at the range.
... also I started calling cool or expensive gear "Gucci" thanks to him.

Eg... "I bought A "Gucci" lower from a Cop friend of mine. He told us an epic story about the time he got even with an arse hole Fish and Game officer that didn't know till it was too late...he was harassing a fellow LE."

Last Edited:
paul harrell was the first I saw on youtube, he definitely gets my vote. However carrytrainer.com - Mick is the best. He is all reality and fearless as hell, as well as a great thinker. Some people find him intimidating but he motivates me. His instagram is great too. @carrytrainer

(On instagram, check out @lucastrexarms and @pdx_patriot - both incredible).

Forgotten Weapons
Thunder Ranch
Full Lead Taco
Johnny's Reloading Bench
Panhandle Precision
Big Shooterist

In general, prefer Youtube and Full 30 over most TV. Forgotten Weapons for the history. Thunder Ranch for the words of wisdom. Full Lead Taco for the unique cartridges. Johnny's Reloading Bench for the reloading and Johnny seems open with his mistakes and turns them into learning opportunities. Panhandle Precision for the reloading. Big Shooterist, well, just because. Season 1 and 2 of Rat Patrol is on Youtube...

DemolitionRanch
IV8888
Military Arms Channel
Talon Sei (young people like me enjoy his content)
T-rex Arms
Lunkers TV
Garand Thumb
Hickok45
QVO Tactical
Vickers Tactical
Texas Plinking
Taran Tactical
Forgotton Weapons

These are all the ones I could think of right now that I am subscribed too. Enjoy all of them.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews