JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Tin-Foil-Hat.png

Forgive me. But, I like his Mosin Nagant rifles. I find their series of videos.....informative and entertaining.

Aloha, Mark

I always like this guys videos. hes also a awesome guy in person! If your into building or converting 1911's Beretta 92's and a bunch of other cool stuff, this guy is one of the best talents around!

Hickock45.
The guy reviews some rare and interesting firearms as well as all the well known classics. He has way too much fun doing it too.
Anybody who laughs like that while pew-pewing on his own private backyard range is ok in my book. Seems like a guy I'd like to know

Yankee Marshall because he's not a gun channel, he's an entertaining ranter who has guns.
Forgotten Weapons. I like Ian's presentation for weird stuff I'll never afford.
and a first mention here:
C&Rsenal. I wait up for Othias' videos. This is one I'm actually a patron of. It's all been WW1 arms to date. Scholarly research, mechanical details, and shooting videos all in one. My favorite channel

Favorite is Tim at Military Arms Channel. He's just a no nonsense kind of guy and probably who I'd get along with best if I was going to hang out with one for a day. Also like Hickok45, IV8888, and occasionally but only sparingly Matt at DemolitionRanch. He's pretty high energy and would probably be fun to mow down some pumpkins with.

Hands down, Paul Harrel for a wealth of no-nonsense information in "practical" terms without trying to be an entertainer.

Strictly for entertainment purposes... Demolition Ranch. I'm a die-hard Cooter fan.

I've tried watching a few Hickok45's but never seem to make it to the end. The rambling never seems to end.

The difference being... Paul Harrels 20min videos feels more like 5 minutes and I walk away with a steady stream of great information.

Hickok45's... after 5 minutes I can't wait for it to hurry up and be over.

Matt... he just makes me smile. ;-)

C&Rsenal. I wait up for Othias' videos. This is one I'm actually a patron of. It's all been WW1 arms to date. Scholarly research, mechanical details, and shooting videos all in one. My favorite channel

For sure C&Rsenal, forgotten weapons...for the rest, I look for whatever pops up in the topic I'm searching for info on that actually teaches something. Just thinking about the IV8888 fella makes me cringe:s0114:

The original IV8888 made some very interesting and informative videos.
RIP Barry, you're sorely missed.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I may have mentioned this earlier but one of my favourite gun channels is DrakeGmbH.
Although Drake hasn't posted anything new in many years now, his channel is a lasting tribute to the uniqueness of our obsession.
I love his "meat-and-potatoes" form of videography.
Hardly any talking. Just, "here's the gun. Here's what its like to shoot it. Here's some of the unique properties of the gun."
Nuthin' fancy, just To. The. Point.
…love that.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top