Favorite youtube gun personality?

RVTECH

Reactions
I have only 'dabbled' with the youtube gun shows but have recently been watching more and really like the 'Forgotten Weapons' series.

Ian is a little 'reserved' but he is sincere, seems fairly well informed on the particular item he is covering and STAYS IN CONTEXT and does not 'drift' off on other 'tangents' or start 'mumbling' like so many others who have virtually no public speaking skills.

I prefer the more 'professional' shows with better speakers who can speak clearly and intelligently, have a specific outline as opposed to some who just babble incoherently.

Cogs

Reactions
I like Paul Harrells’ sense of humor.
the Iraq Veteran8888
Hickcock45
Demolition Ranch
Forgotten Weapons
Thanks for the note about Paul! I just looked him up and watched the "Spear Gold Dot 5.7x28 JHP" vid. Very informative and I like his analysis. He doesn't waste any time either. I wasn't too thrilled with the vid not showing an earthen berm backstop, however, when your on your own private property you can do what you want. Still, it's always good to show the backstop so the general public sees how it should be done no matter where you shoot. I see his other videos do show a good backstop, so, I won't bother to send an email to him... yet.

I've see a vid or two from Demolition Ranch and (if I recall), not much of a backstop represented there either. I'll have to double check.

At any rate, I do like Paul's presentation.

Reactions
I've watched most of the guys that others have already posted about.
Don't have a particular "favorite", but have watched Hickok 45 the most.
I like to catch "Warrior Poet Society" from time-to-time,,,.
And yes, Ian at Forgotten Weapons is always a good show.

Reactions
Not sure if anyone else mentioned this, but I like Mishaco. His videos can be a little dry at times, but his knowledge of AKs and their history is vast. To say his personal AK collection is impressive is a gross understatement.

Reactions
This is a question I've wondered about our little community for a while now.. Whats everyones favorite youtube gun channel? Who is your go too if you wanna see a product review or just basic entertainment when you need to kill time?

Im a pretty big fan of IV8888 and AK operators union. What about you guys?
Forgotten Weapons. Ian is enthusiastic and knowledgeable.

Reactions
1. Ronin tactics, 2. Hickon45. 3. Colion noir, 4. TFB TV, 5. Military arms channel, 6. Demolition ranch, 7. Thefirearmguy, 8. Sootch00, 9. Ayeeedayday

osprey

Reactions
Johnny’s reloading bench. He keeps it real and is pretty funny at times. He also mostly approaches stuff from a hunters perspective which aligns well with my thinking.

RVTECH

Reactions
also has some really good stuff as well.
Yea KJW definitely has some 'good stuff' but a few minutes into a couple of her shows and I am not so sure the show is about guns so much as it is about KJW and her 'stuff'.....

Last edited:

UPCOMING EVENTS

Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show 2021 show is cancelled
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond Rod and Gun Club
Redmond, OR 97756, USA
Rimfire Challenge May 8th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    One of the best!
    I have bought from online and in person. Great store, he had things I did not know were needed. I try and recommend Highline Firearms to people I...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    The only gunsmith I'll use
    Tim has done a few projects for me and the result is always the same. Amazing. End of story. From complete refinish to custom machining, Tim is...
    5.00 star(s)
    great work refinishing my 27 year old 1991 a1 compact colt .45
    Tim did a great job making my gun look brand new again and replacing the old parts inside. Super Happy!!
  • Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just a transfer but a great one. A+
    Came here today to meet another forum member to buy a Glock. Was the best transfer I've had the pleasure of doing. Even though I was just there...
    5.00 star(s)
    Great work threading Tikka barrel
    I dropped off my Tikka to have Tim thread the stainless barrel. GREAT work. Excellent communications. Highly recommend Tim. Very good value for...
Top Bottom