JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Right up there with me is Rob, whose site britishmuzzleloaders, is a must-see for the Victorian rifleman. His ranges are deeply impressive, somewhere in the Canadian Rockies, as to are his ranges of firearms of the period, uniforms, and knowledge whereof he speaks with real authority.

He shoots, he reloads, he shows battlefield tactics by cleverly 'multiplying' himself as an infantry section and shows it like it is, from the Baker rifle to the Long Lee. He IS the MAN.

John Correia at Active Self Protection... vids of firearms encounters. John may not always be right about his conclusions and advice, but at least the viewer can watch hundreds of vids where the schit goes down and see for themselves.

Reid Henrichs of Valor Ridge
Mishaco (very knowledgeable and blind!)
Grham Baates (local)
Nutnfancy (i like the long videos)
Forgotten weapons. (Great channel)
Yankee Marshal
TFB
Steve1989MREinfo (awesome MRE vids)
The Military Arms channel
Taofledermause

And lastly, The Ammo Channel.. sadly he hasnt been too active for a few years. But his vids are great. Lots of time and effort put into every project.

Those are the main channels I watch.

The ammo channel is back up and running, he and his spouse were both sick if I remember correctly, and are working again!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top