JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
DemolitionRanch
IV8888
Military Arms Channel
Talon Sei (young people like me enjoy his content)
T-rex Arms
Lunkers TV
Garand Thumb
Hickok45
QVO Tactical
Vickers Tactical
Texas Plinking
Taran Tactical
Forgotton Weapons

These are all the ones I could think of right now that I am subscribed too. Enjoy all of them.
Looks like mine..I rarely even watch TV anymore.

My favorite at the moment is Johnnys Reloading Bench. Also like:
Big Mans Outdoors
Cavedweller1959
Gunblast

Local hunting channel that's good is Northwest Wild and Free

My 6 year old loves Kendall Gray after I started watching him for his trapping content.

Yankee is probly one of my faves does alot for the 2nd community! The tymp pistol project,guns for veterans and donates his super chats and t shirt sales to local causes such as animal shelters! Jhon Lovell and Paul Harrell are also great channels

Demolition Ranch. Entertaining and funny.

Not a fan of Hickock45. He's a great guy and very honest. But I get very little info from his videos. Him randomly shooting pop bottles and metal plates tells me very little about the accuracy potential of the pistol or rifle.

Not a fan of Hickock45. He's a great guy and very honest. But I get very little info from his videos. Him randomly shooting pop bottles and metal plates tells me very little about the accuracy potential of the pistol or rifle.

Huh?? See a senior guy rarely miss the target at different distances doesn't tell you the accuracy potential of a demoed firearm?? Are you new to shooting?

Forgotten Weapons
Inrange TV
Military Arms Channel
AK Operators Union
Garand Thumb

I watch some others but those are what I'm subscribed to.

It's not a gun channel but Steve1989MREInfo is really fun.

Can't recall if I've mentioned this one yet, but there used to be a very nice firearms forum called Shooter's Legacy...some of you may remember it.
Ol' Shep and I were members there.
He's a good guy. Very knowledgeable and has a ton of demo videos to share.

1957Shep

Dean

My favorite at the moment is Johnnys Reloading Bench. Also like:
Big Mans Outdoors
Cavedweller1959
Gunblast

Local hunting channel that's good is Northwest Wild and Free

My 6 year old loves Kendall Gray after I started watching him for his trapping content.
I might try johnny's again.. it seems he can't make a sub 25 minute video about the simplest thing though.

I think the thing with Hickok45 is its supposed to be like you're out shootin' with yer buddy.
You swap some stories, you try out each other's guns. You might learn a thing or two from your buddy's personal experiences with that gun and the fact that you tried it out yourself.
Although you can't actually shoot the gun yourself, watching a video, he can give some personal insight into working with the gun and that's something.
The rags see their tests as a source for cataloging the performance of a firearm model or series over its lifetime.
Thus, they take a more scientific slant to their testing routines.
With Hickok45, its much more casual and as I stated before, there is something to that....beyond the rather thinly disguised advertising slant those video's tend to take (hey, gotta thank your sponsors. Without them, the video wouldn't exist).

Dean

Forgotten Weapons, InRange TV, and C&RSenal are all favorites, Hickok45 is entertaining enough, and for ammo testing TNOutdoors9 was my go-to, sad that he's not as active. ShootingTheBull410 has had some decent series of gel tests as well.
MIlitary Arms Channel and Mr Guns n Gear also get the occasional watch, since they seem to be pretty independent and will show failures when they occur.

You didn't get anything from Hickock45?.........

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top