JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is a question I've wondered about our little community for a while now.. Whats everyones favorite youtube gun channel? Who is your go too if you wanna see a product review or just basic entertainment when you need to kill time?

Im a pretty big fan of IV8888 and AK operators union. What about you guys?

Johnny's Reloading Bench and Paul Harrell are both very entertaining. Kirsten Joy Weiss and Amy Jane (who needs to post more for sure) are awfully nice to watch shoot. So is Jade on Taran Butler's channel...yowza!

Agreed. I go to mrgunsandgear for reviews pretty regularly. I also tend to gravitate towards the Military Arms Channel also. I like Hickock for over views of stuff, but I've yet to see a video he made of a gun he didn't like.

Agreed. I go to mrgunsandgear for reviews pretty regularly. I also tend to gravitate towards the Military Arms Channel also. I like Hickock for over views of stuff, but I've yet to see a video he made of a gun he didn't like.

Check out Hickock's video of the Chiappa Rhino. Hated it, sort of in a low key way.

I think his philosophy is " I hate this, but others may not, so I'll just show what it does"

I'm a TNPer I like Nutnfancy. His field outings look so fun!

I like Yankee Marshall, he has a great blend of humor, reviews, comic books, 2A activism and gunsmithing.

I love watching dartman76 videos. The intro is hilarious and those guys make some insane long range varmint shots!

I'm a TNPer I like Nutnfancy. His field outings look so fun!

I like Yankee Marshall, he has a great blend of humor, reviews, comic books, 2A activism and gunsmithing.

I love watching dartman76 videos. The intro is hilarious and those guys make some insane long range varmint shots!

The biggest issues I have about TNP is his voice and his inability to work a bolt. He is as herky-jerky as anyone I've seen.

I really like demolition ranch... that dude is super entertaining...and love or hate Nutn' I am a TNP "triple owl". The man can squeeze 5 minutes of content into an hour long video about the tactical advantages of a fanny pack, and has grown quite fond of himself over the years, but I like that he's not in anybody's pocket... gives honest reviews, and his social and political views parallel my own for the most part. Sure he could shorten his videos and tone down the hubris, but then it wouldn't be Nutnfancy. Hickok45 is another favorite.

I almost forgot ... Johnny's Reloading Bench has been an invaluable wealth of information for me. Especially since I started loading 300 blackout.

Reid Henrichs of Valor Ridge
Mishaco (very knowledgeable and blind!)
Grham Baates (local)
Nutnfancy (i like the long videos)
Forgotten weapons. (Great channel)
Yankee Marshal
TFB
Steve1989MREinfo (awesome MRE vids)
The Military Arms channel
Taofledermause

And lastly, The Ammo Channel.. sadly he hasnt been too active for a few years. But his vids are great. Lots of time and effort put into every project.

Those are the main channels I watch.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top