JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Personally I haven't watched a lot of reviews but enough to find most of them are boring and redundant.
In all fairness however some are very good, with the presentations made by relatively intelligent people who speak well and offer an unbiased, objective review of the gun but some are downright amateurish and awful.
I know many like this Hickok45 but his reviews are way too long and drawn out and he repeats himself too many times.
One of the few I have watched of his was just a few days ago on the new side loading Henry rifle. 25 minutes of boredom and it seemed like he was really not 'into' it and it appeared he was trying hard to be positive about the rifle when it appeared (at least to me) he was not impressed.

This is a question I've wondered about our little community for a while now.. Whats everyones favorite youtube gun channel? Who is your go too if you wanna see a product review or just basic entertainment when you need to kill time?

Im a pretty big fan of IV8888 and AK operators union. What about you guys?
Colion Noir. But then I like lawyers (at least, the ones on my side).

Image_1.0.jpg

...:D

My 2 gun related are Paul Harrell and Hickok45. My 2 favorite off-topic are:

for Harley stuff.

<---this guy ---For entertaiment and wizdumb, (warnimg he has a potty mouth) but knows a S-ton what seems like everything.

I met Paul Harrel today at Rickreall. Super nice, super humble dude.. He had a bunch of his pistols, along with an A1, and an A2... very cool retro ARs. Everything was laid out on a table for people to handle and chat about... we talked about good choices for my wife's carry pistol. pros and cons.. 38 vs 380 etc.... He gave me his card and said for a fee he'd have us down and she could try all the guns in his collection to see what she likes/shoots best...and get her a little training with it.
Got some cool Paul Harrel swag too!

5798EB89-957C-46BD-A880-8CCF87586892.jpeg
He and Garandthumb are my top two favorites I'd say.

I met Paul Harrel today at Rickreall. Super nice, super humble dude.. He had a bunch of his pistols, along with an A1, and an A2... very cool retro ARs. Everything was laid out on a table for people to handle and chat about... we talked about good choices for my wife's carry pistol. pros and cons.. 38 vs 380 etc.... He gave me his card and said for a fee he'd have us down and she could try all the guns in his collection to see what she likes/shoots best...and get her a little training with it.
Got some cool Paul Harrel swag too!

View attachment 588410
He and Garandthumb are my top two favorites I'd say.

I like Paul Harrel and Mixup98. H 45 is too gabby these day's. Sootch and Plinkster are OK.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top