JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Are you planning on invading another State? But if you stay at Motel 6, you also need a bullet proof vest. Lookout for the guy in the next room! You must be another bad shoot like the other guy that loves double stackers. (One bullet-one funeral).
Your dead as Disco!
I am a bad shot but that's not the point. The point t is YOU don get to decide how many bullets I pack in my gun. If YOU think that its your decision to make , you are dead wrong. Move to Cali if your afraid of guns with lots of bullets ( maybe you are from Cali? :rolleyes: ).

There are a multitude of documented cases where your statement about capacity is flat wrong. Cops and soldiers are not the only people finding themselves facing multiple assailants, or shooting their gun dry and needing to shoot more.

If you can comfortably carry a double stack auto there is no reason not to. Your logic is exactly what the anti gunners usr to push mag bans / capacity limits. Its the same tripe Bill Ruger said in favor of the '94 clinton feature ban.

If you yourself are comfortable with 5-7 rounds thats fine but to say only cops and soldiers need more rounds is ignorant at best.
The Sig P938 is simply amazing. I have been carrying it since they came out and love it. It is a 9mm miniature 1911. It is surprisingly accurate for its size and simply disappears when you are concealing it. Mine has always fired flawlessly. It can be concealed anywhere on your person or dropped in a pocket or whatever if the need arises. It can be carried in condition 1 if that is your liking. The 1911 controls are very easy for a lot of people to use. I was showing it to someone who doesn't spend time around guns and they remarked "Even I could use that".

Another one of my favourites is the Ruger sp101. It conceals surprisingly well and a revolver is super simple and easy to use. If you want power then loaded with 357mag this tiny cannon produces energy, a roar, and flash that means business.
\

The Sig P938 is simply amazing. I have been carrying it since they came out and love it. It is a 9mm miniature 1911. It is surprisingly accurate for its size and simply disappears when you are concealing it. Mine has always fired flawlessly. It can be concealed anywhere on your person or dropped in a pocket or whatever if the need arises. It can be carried in condition 1 if that is your liking. The 1911 controls are very easy for a lot of people to use. I was showing it to someone who doesn't spend time around guns and they remarked "Even I could use that".

Another one of my favourites is the Ruger sp101. It conceals surprisingly well and a revolver is super simple and easy to use. If you want power then loaded with 357mag this tiny cannon produces energy, a roar, and flash that means business.

The Sig 936 is too big for most pockets.

Lol I hear that:p

Lost a bunch of weight and my arse isn't big enough to hold up my pants with a gun and knife keys and wallet etc etc.

It was either switch to a bag or suspenders. While I personally don't mind the suspenders, the wife says absolutely not in town.:eek:

Just playing with ya brother, sometimes these posts take on a life of their own and become a 30-06 Vs. A .270 sort of debate.
I mean really, who in their right mind would compare a Mosins to a Mauser, right? But because of cheap fire arms/ammunition and one movie their all the rave.
It works, sort of like a Mauser, goes bang, the trigger sucks and the sights blow,,,, kind of like a Gluck,, er I mean Glock! Haa!:D

\

This should fit YOUR pockets.

the_tiny_22_short_NAA_mini_zpshw9y05hk.jpg

I am a bad shot but that's not the point. The point t is YOU don get to decide how many bullets I pack in my gun. If YOU think that its your decision to make , you are dead wrong. Move to Cali if your afraid of guns with lots of bullets ( maybe you are from Cali? :rolleyes: ).
Get real dude! I have nothing agains double stack mags and did not say that! They are just too big and really not necessary. I just said, BAD SHOTS NEED LOTS OF BULLETS! Obvisiouly your one of them? Maybe you should take all you ammo and double stack mags and you "move" to Afghanistan. I carry a wheel gun w/5 shots. I only need one to defend myself and my home. Now go play with your "ghat"!

Get real dude! I have nothing agains double stack mags and did not say that! They are just too big and really not necessary. I just said, BAD SHOTS NEED LOTS OF BULLETS! Obvisiouly your one of them? Maybe you should take all you ammo and double stack mags and you "move" to Afghanistan. I carry a wheel gun w/5 shots. I only need one to defend myself and my home. Now go play with your "ghat"!

Just quit, enough.

Yeah, because bad guys ALWAYS die with one stop shots... I see it all the time....... on TV. :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
Bwa ha ha ha ha!! RIGHT:rolleyes: You funny.

I am thinking one of those new tennis racket conceal bags and an AR pistol, 30 rounder locked and a 40 rounder as insurance....
and back to reality .380 in pocket or .45 IWB in Indian country...(the big city) no offense to NAs on the list.

Brutus Out

\

I am not familiar with Sigs, but isn't that comparable size to a Glock 26/27? G27 works perfect in inside pocket holster in Joseph Banks khakis and Levis jeans. For some other khakis & jeans, and for dress slacks, I downsize to my G42. I know the capacity of the G42 is not optimal--but at least I have something on me.

I am not familiar with Sigs, but isn't that comparable size to a Glock 26/27? G27 works perfect in inside pocket holster in Joseph Banks khakis and Levis jeans. For some other khakis & jeans, and for dress slacks, I downsize to my G42. I know the capacity of the G42 is not optimal--but at least I have something on me.

936 iirc is a 9mm micro 1911 style gun.smaller than a 26 bigger than a 43? Smith & wesson shield ish size.

When I shoot hogs with my .357 it tears them in half an tosses it back 30 feet.

Killed 3 in a row with one shot once.

It only has 6 shots but I'm only worried about being raped by a single assailant so I only have to hit my target 17% of the time and I am golden.

Going to have to unsubscribe to this thread...:s0013:

When I shoot hogs with my .357 it tears them in half an tosses it back 30 feet.

Killed 3 in a row with one shot once.

It only has 6 shots but I'm only worried about being raped by a single assailant so I only have to hit my target 17% of the time and I am golden.

Going to have to unsubscribe to this thread...:s0013:
Yes, really. Most people on it are LOONS!

For everyone who got "bent-out-of shape" when I said, "Double Stack" mags are not necessary, I have this to say to you all! The Colt Model 911 A1A, served this country well from WW1, WW2, Korea and the Vietnam Era. It was a "single" mag. Double stack mags make the handle too thick, (unless you have huge hands), make the weapon too heavy and if you can't get a good grip on the gun it"rocks around" in your hand when fired then its not accurate!
Pistols with double stack mags are NOT comfortable to conceal carry at all. Especailly, IWB. Actually, only shoulder holsters are the best and most comfortable way to carry (any) weapon, single or double stack or revolvers ! Pistols in your pocket are also "uncomfortable", especially sitting down. And useless if your driving a car and need it quickly. U can't pull it out w/o standing up. So its pointless to even have it w/you. I have owned all kind of guns and I am back to the good old 38 Special. FYI~~~The 38 Special bullet had more penetration and stopping power than 9mm. (fact). And, the 7.65 mm (32 cal) goes thru more phone books at 25 yrs. than a 357 and is more accurate since it "kicks less. (fact). Remember, James Bond carried a 7.75 caliber pistol in a shoulder holster (Walther PPK). There was a reason for that! Remember shot placement "trumps" caliber every time! One shot, one funeral!

I am thinking one of those new tennis racket conceal bags and an AR pistol, 30 rounder locked and a 40 rounder as insurance....
and back to reality .380 in pocket or .45 IWB in Indian country...(the big city) no offense to NAs on the list.

Brutus Out

The word [Intelligence] should not be use in reference to the Navy or any military for that matter!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top