JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was looking at sling bags and fanny packs and couldn't figure out why they said would not ship to my area.
I google and says they won't ship concealed carry stuff to Wa.
Wa has become horrible. I left CA to get away from this crap.

I was looking at sling bags and fanny packs and couldn't figure out why they said would not ship to my area.
That's bubbleguming insane. :(

Go to sporting systems in Vancouver. They are good people.

This is what you get using Google. Amazon does not care if you want anything they sell. People keep beating this to death but, Amazon is not restricting anything here. Amazon allows a lot of 3d party people to use their site and use them to collect payment. Those are the ones who are often blocking sales to WA state.

Interesting, I just received a (no-name brand) IWB holster for a G43X from Amazon a couple days ago. Amazon is still shilling a lot of Craft and MASC holsters and I haven't seen an indication they won't ship 'em to WA.

Interesting, I just received a (no-name brand) IWB holster for a G43X from Amazon a couple days ago. Amazon is still shilling a lot of Craft and MASC holsters and I haven't seen an indication they won't ship 'em to WA.
I get this message on a number of items. Many shipped by Amazon but sold by someone else. I don't think Amazon has their own

IMG_1354.png

I get this message on a number of items. Many shipped by Amazon but sold by someone else. I don't think Amazon has their own

View attachment 1852456
Man, this is not only really weird, it's disturbing. Must be recent. There are actually a number of decent firearms accessories available on Amazon, so if they're doing this -- with stuff that is totally legal to sell and purchase here -- we need to get to the bottom of this.

If the item shows "Prime" or shows "fulfilled" by Amazon then its good to go. Amazon has LONG allowed others who want to sell stuff to use them and they collect payment. Then the seller is responsible to shipping. Some of these 3d party people are afraid of the AG here. So out of fear they have just stopped selling a lot of stuff to WA. Amazon gets a lot of hate over this due to so many who just want to find any reason to hate on them. Not they don't deserve that but they are FAR from being the only anti rights big retailer. A lot of places are very strange about a lot of "gun parts" now. Some will still sell to us, others will block sales of stuff. Very hit and miss due to how poorly the laws were written and just plain fear. Our AG here is famous for going after places with tax money that to him is unlimited. When he loses to him its all a big joke as it costs him nothing. He is probably going to win the next governor race here after failing upward for years. Sadly a lot of companies just don't want to deal with even a chance he may aim his lawyers at them as. Since even if they win it can be HUGELY expensive to fight.

Last Edited:
Our AG here is famous for going after places with tax money that to him is unlimited. When he loses to him its all a big joke as it costs him nothing. He is probably going to win the next governor race here after failing upward for years. Sadly a lot of companies just don't want to deal with even a chance he may aim his lawyers at them as. Since even if they win it can be HUGELY expensive to fight.
I fear you are on the right track here. If Ferguson is our next governor, we are well and truly screwed. Wish the forum software would let me use the F-word for more emphasis.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top