JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We have this thing called Nextdoor up in Freattle. It is kind of like a neighborhood news service/alert. The following story was posted by the Seattle Police
"
6e0bb0f715832959f450130fd11db99c.jpg.44x44.jpg
Captain Kevin Grossman, Seattle Police DepartmentAGENCY
upload_2018-4-10_7-38-36.png
Occupied Residential Burglary and Arrests
On April 3rd at about 7 pm, the residents of a home in the 5900 block of 28th Ave S heard several knocks on their front door. They didn't answer, thinking it was a joke. Several minutes later, they heard a loud crashing noise as the front door was being kicked in. The victims retreated to a back bedroom and barricaded the door with furniture to keep the suspects out. The suspects attempted to kick in the bedroom door, but were unsuccessful. The victims screamed for help, which drew the attention of a neighbor, who observed the suspects leaving in the victim's vehicle-- a silver Honda-- that had been parked in the driveway. The keys had been on the kitchen counter. Several minutes later and within a mile of the burglary, another witness called 911 as she observed three individuals acting suspiciously near a silver Honda. Responding patrol officers determined that it was the vehicle from the burglary that had just occurred and detained the three suspects. The witness neighbor was brought by for a show-up and positively identified all three juveniles. The suspects were taken into custody and the vehicle impounded. Detectives from the Robbery Unit and the South Precinct responded to interview the victims and suspects and to process the scene for evidence. One of the suspects admitted being present at the home invasion robbery last month in which a 71 year old female was shot, and he also confessed to a street robbery where the juvenile victim was stripped naked at gunpoint. All three juvenile suspects were fingerprinted and photographed, then booked into the Youth Service Center. This great teamwork by South Precinct patrol officers and detectives from the Robbery Unit and South Precinct would not have been possible without the assistance of alert neighbors who called 911 in response to cries for help from the victims of this burglary in progress, and to let us know about the three juveniles acting suspiciously near the victims' stolen car.

Edited 6d ago · Posted Apr 4, 2018 · Subscribers of SOUTH PRECINCT
"

Let me do some quick math.......3 violent intruders and 5-rounds in the pistols = 1.6 bullets per bad guy. I dont want to bet my family on that ratio.

We have this thing called Nextdoor up in Freattle. It is kind of like a neighborhood news service/alert. The following story was posted by the Seattle Police
"
View attachment 448777
Captain Kevin Grossman, Seattle Police DepartmentAGENCY
View attachment 448776
Occupied Residential Burglary and Arrests
On April 3rd at about 7 pm, the residents of a home in the 5900 block of 28th Ave S heard several knocks on their front door. They didn't answer, thinking it was a joke. Several minutes later, they heard a loud crashing noise as the front door was being kicked in. The victims retreated to a back bedroom and barricaded the door with furniture to keep the suspects out. The suspects attempted to kick in the bedroom door, but were unsuccessful. The victims screamed for help, which drew the attention of a neighbor, who observed the suspects leaving in the victim's vehicle-- a silver Honda-- that had been parked in the driveway. The keys had been on the kitchen counter. Several minutes later and within a mile of the burglary, another witness called 911 as she observed three individuals acting suspiciously near a silver Honda. Responding patrol officers determined that it was the vehicle from the burglary that had just occurred and detained the three suspects. The witness neighbor was brought by for a show-up and positively identified all three juveniles. The suspects were taken into custody and the vehicle impounded. Detectives from the Robbery Unit and the South Precinct responded to interview the victims and suspects and to process the scene for evidence. One of the suspects admitted being present at the home invasion robbery last month in which a 71 year old female was shot, and he also confessed to a street robbery where the juvenile victim was stripped naked at gunpoint. All three juvenile suspects were fingerprinted and photographed, then booked into the Youth Service Center. This great teamwork by South Precinct patrol officers and detectives from the Robbery Unit and South Precinct would not have been possible without the assistance of alert neighbors who called 911 in response to cries for help from the victims of this burglary in progress, and to let us know about the three juveniles acting suspiciously near the victims' stolen car.

Edited 6d ago · Posted Apr 4, 2018 · Subscribers of SOUTH PRECINCT
"

Let me do some quick math.......3 violent intruders and 5-rounds in the pistols = 1.6 bullets per bad guy. I dont want to bet my family on that ratio.
I saw Barnaby Jones shoot a speeding car at 75 yards with his .38 snubby.. one round is all it took.. it exploded into a gigantic fireball. true story

lol

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top