JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm of the mindset that 'if" the day comes when this or another government calls for outright confiscation, its going to make the original American Revolution look like a bake sale at the nearby elementary school.

Universal BG checks would come first and that same day millions of unregistered guns would go into secure hiding spots all over this country. When the confiscations begin, I believe the sheeple would comply, the patriots would grudgingly give up the guns the govt. knows exist and adopt a wait and see approach secure in the knowledge that they have something hidden away. I'm doubtful that wide spread Revolution would take place but we would see small scale uprisings in places like the Deep South, parts of Texas etc.
In the end the transition to a disarmed society will be and has been so slow that many haven't noticed the slow bleed of our gun rights. The govt. knows and has patiently treated the disarming of America as a generational mindset change and it's working. Who will be left to fight a Revolution?

Last edited by a moderator:
Question: How to fool a metal detector from picking up buried weapons?

The ideal way to fool a metal detector that has a discriminator circuit is to emulate what the machines looking for. If its looking for rifles it's going to be thinking "steel bar, 24" long or so" so cut up a bunch of 1/2", 5/8" and 1" rebar. To make it think it's picking up pistols do the same thing- except put in a bend that emulates a barrel and handle. Throw out some old used water pipe, some wood stove chimney, some car parts,,,,,

To fool ground penetrating radar you have to get a bit more tech savvy. You know roughly what the frequencies are Ground-penetrating radar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (300Mhz to 3Gig) so what you need to do is give the ground spread out over a large area a dose of the salts- that is, you dump metallic salts all over the place hopefully in a nice uneven (to look natural) layer over an acre or so. Then you throw in lots and lots and lots of gardening iron and minerals. If you do it right, every time a pulse is sent out it'll hit the metallic salts which will throw off the signal. Then the signal will encounter some iron filings and iron oxide for plants- this will have beaten the crap out of the signal. If there's anything left it'll encounter the rebar resulting in a very angry and frustrated GPR operator.

Unless the FBI/BATFE/NSA/CIA has got good solid photo data on you they'll have to send in archeological teams with their specific equipment and it could take months- and who's going to want to spend that much money on it? Just remember if you burn up their cash they're going to stick to you like both flies and stink on poo. You will NOT be getting a corporate christmas card from any of those gov't officals.

If you REALLY want to light the fuse to their tampons, I've kicked around the idea of buying a few human bones and then burying them and calling the police as an "autonomous tip" that someones been killed there against a few but tholes I know.

Back to the question of firearms and ammunition, I've made potato cannons that didn't fire potatoes that were flat deadly. Pick your propellant and projectile.
Ever fire an arrow though a wrist rocket?
As a young man I used to fashion spear throwers otherwise known at the atlatl that would fly remarkable distances and strike with deadly authority.

As mentioned before by Sarg. and others, a homemade bow can be made quickly. A fiberglass rod inside of a slightly larger PVC tubing suffices nicely for this application.

There are many recipes for making homemade black powder. One simple ratio is 75 percent saltpeter, 10 percent sulphur, and 15 percent carbon. Having these ingredients in quantity would present an issue. Just a few thoughts.

Hide them in a scrapyard.
There was a resistance manual that the Brits printed in WW2 swarm a patrol in close quarters and use hand weapons if you must like the Filipinos did.
pre-plan the event stash the weapons before hand, make sure there are no prints left behind

The situation is grave- all firearms have been confiscated, all cartridges have been confiscated, and all you have is sheet metal from cars, car axle's for barrels, car wheel weights to make bullets, and the poop under car overpasses from pigeons to turn into black gun powder.

What would you do next? Where would you to go intentionally make a firearm? How would you do it?

The reason why I ask this is I've asked this direct line of questions to very hard core liberals and have gotten nothing back but the look of deer caught in the headlights. "Are you going to say the logical conclusion is we all wear diapers and turn our poo into the local government?" Do you think we should ban all metal in cars? What about those places that have machine shops that do automotive work such as lathes and milling machines to fix car engines?

Now, knowing that how is gun control going to help? Like I've said- I've asked over 1,000 hard core liberals in writing how to prevent that and they've given a "deer caught in the night headlamp look".

This is not a "direct question" so much as a "think outside the box/freewheeling discussion"

I would never attempt to make a firearm...I would, however, attempt to steal a firearm.

At this point, we're talking making Molotov cocktails, spears, slingshots...hell, sharp pointy sticks and covered up holes in the ground.

I will acquire a firearm from one of the many armed individuals about...or die trying.

*edit*

I just realized that this was a 2014 post and I basically already replied to this thread with the same exact response...

I would never attempt to make a firearm...I would, however, attempt to steal a firearm.

At this point, we're talking making Molotov cocktails, spears, slingshots...hell, sharp pointy sticks and covered up holes in the ground.

I will acquire a firearm from one of the many armed individuals about...or die trying.

*edit*

I just realized that this was a 2014 post and I basically already replied to this thread with the same exact response...

And biological. Feces, Dead animals, guerilla tactics. Get all kinds of medieval up in here.

Here's a fun fact; the single largest bioterrorist attack in the United States happened right over in Oregon City, in 1984. Those fools poisoned almost 800 people.

Many items in animals as well as natural resources are flammable and easy to use.
The key is to stop thinking its 2015 or what ever year it is and start thinking it 400AD and start using resources that were used. There was all sorts of variations of Nepalm there are also many variation of toxic plants in the NW that when burned can kill or make one very ill.
In history many wars and skimishes were won without firearms. The V.C. caused allot of damaged to our boys with nothing more then natural acquired items.

Last edited by a moderator:
And biological. Feces, Dead animals, guerilla tactics. Get all kinds of medieval up in here.

Here's a fun fact; the single largest bioterrorist attack in the United States happened right over in Oregon City, in 1984. Those fools poisoned almost 800 people.

I was living in Oregon City in 1984, I don't recall anything like that. Are you referring to what the Rajneesh did to the folks in The Dalles? Where those red-robed ba$tards used salmonella to poison a bunch of people?

I was living in Oregon City in 1984, I don't recall anything like that. Are you referring to what the Rajneesh did to the folks in The Dalles? Where those red-robed ba$tards used salmonella to poison a bunch of people?

Yes Sir. That would be them. They spread it all over the restaurants and fast food places I believe.

I disagree.

We have plenty of guns, but most of us don't have plenty of ammo. A gun will last a long time and not wear out or break, but eventually you are going to run out of ammo if you use it at all.
What is "plenty"? In classic/modern warfare you are just going to trade your life 1/1. lol
hopefully you got a couple rounds and can make them count

Many items in animals as well as natural resources are flammable and easy to use.
The key is to stop thinking its 2015 or what ever year it is and start thinking it 400AD and start using resources that were used. There was all sorts of variations of Nepalm there are also many variation of toxic plans in the NW that when burned can kill or make one very ill.
In history many wars and skimishes were won without firearms. The V.C. caused allot of damaged to our boys with nothing more then natural acquired items.
In the olden days in castle times, there use be an architectural feature called the "keep". It was kinda like a stronghold or something. They were generally made of finely laid stone.. we're talking big time action here. Well, you'd herd like 20-40 pigs in there under the foundation and lay a fire/set them on fire. mm, bacon greaze! The granite or whatever of the whole above structure would spall/fail so win. dead people

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top