JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
While I do like the buckskin idea...:D

I normally am in a flannel shirt and jeans...or button down shirt and jeans...usually with some sort of moccasins.

In any event...
Does it really matter to anyone else what you are wearing...?
If the SHTF I am going to be a bit more concerned about other things..
Rather than wondering if I am the best dressed warrior in the wastelands...:D
Andy
Cod piece? Not for me, but you be yourself.
kjell-nilsson.jpg

Yes I did...and that was the movie I was thinkin' of.... :D
However....
You said..."cod piece"...and that started my 8th grade humor goin'....so I am blamin' you....:D
Andy
Hey, any self respecting War Lord ( Or War Boy) absolutely HAS to have a Cod Piece Selection in his Boudoir, for all those special occasions such as pillaging the local Bullitt farm's or Oil Refineries of the wastelands!

Ever tried to run a War Syndicate while wearing a cod piece, pimpin ain't easy, man!

Jeans and a flannel is good enough for me. But I for one hate all the tactical nonsense…. You're never gunna catch me running around in plate carriers, bump helmets, range belts etc.

Not knocking it. But that portion of my life is over. If I wanted to wear all that I would have re enlisted.

While I do like the buckskin idea...:D

Normally I am in a flannel shirt and jeans...or button down shirt and jeans...usually with some sort of moccasins.

In any event...
Does it really matter to anyone else what you are wearing...?
If the SHTF I am going to be a bit more concerned about other things..
Rather than wondering if I am the best dressed warrior in the wastelands...:D
Andy
IMG_1717.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA