JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
****Breaking News******
After a seconds long search for sources that only confirm what I think and want....
Has shown me that :

Vlad Tepes....

Vladimir Lenin....

Vladimir Putin ....

People named Vlad are bad.
All three of the above are named Vlad....Coincidence....I think not.
Andy
Vah,
Vah,
Vah...
Vlad to the bone...
(apologies to George Thorogood)

Let's not forget Vladimir the Great, holder of the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch!
1708003425841.png

Geostationary altitude is about 22,236 miles above Sea Level. Note; "outer space" altutude starts at 62 miles above Sea Level.

Low Earth Orbit starts at 100 miles above Sea Level, and High Earth Orbit starts at 22,236 miles above Sea Level, ends at one of the Lagrange Points (beyond lunar orbit)

Edit. You'd need a ridiculous amount of mass in orbit to blot out the sun globally
Did someone say, Lagrange?

View: https://youtu.be/Vppbdf-qtGU?si=6E7KsIyCfQ4Vtvce

So with the thread title of "serious national -security threat"....
Is there a not so serious national-security threat?...?
How 'bout a semi-serious national-security threat..?
Or maybe yet another fear based and fear driven blurb made by some dumbazz talking head for views on his channel....

Of course there is a serious national-security threat...there always is something out there.
This shouldn't be news to anyone.

Don't let fear drive your thinking.
Andy
Dunt werrie, "duck, and COVER"!

****Breaking News******
After a seconds long search for sources that only confirm what I think and want....
Has shown me that :

Vlad Tepes....

Vladimir Lenin....

Vladimir Putin ....

People named Vlad are bad.
All three of the above are named Vlad....Coincidence....I think not.
Andy
Vlad the Impaler! :s0001:

CONSIDERING that we have baited the Bear to the extreme by arming and BANKROLLING UKRAINE the last several years, is it any wonder (if in fact true) that Russia has taken this step? Could all be a false flag for all we know, but it behooves us to be cautious and to the extent possible, prepared. Goes without saying that the loss of communication satellites would cripple our country nearly as badly as an EMP.:eek:

CONSIDERING that we have baited the Bear to the extreme by arming and BANKROLLING UKRAINE the last several years
That's a topic for a whole different thread me thinks. I don't believe we baited Russia at all. I think Putin, like Hitler, believes he has rights to former Soviet territories and is willing to attempt to take them back. I think the past 10 years has proven that. I honestly don't understand how anyone can believe any different. Now, whether it's in our national interest to get involved, is another story.

That's a topic for a whole different thread me thinks. I don't believe we baited Russia at all. I think Putin, like Hitler, believes he has rights to former Soviet territories and is willing to attempt to take them back. I think the past 10 years has proven that. I honestly don't understand how anyone can believe any different. Now, whether it's in our national interest to get involved, is another story.
He wants back territory that is historically and by majority-population enthnically RUSSIAN. That would be DonBas, and the east bank of the Dniepr. The Ukies, to no one's surprise who has been paying attention, have gone out of their way to discriminate and persecute the Russians in those areas. Altogether a messy business, and what sticks in my mind is the statement by Lloyd Austin that our purpose is to bleed Russia and weaken them. THAT has backfired and spurred the Russians to beef up their military preparedness.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top