JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And biological. Feces, Dead animals, guerilla tactics. Get all kinds of medieval up in here.

Here's a fun fact; the single largest bioterrorist attack in the United States happened right over in Oregon City, in 1984. Those fools poisoned almost 800 people.

More recently with e-coli. My wife and I actually got sick, as well, when we ate out passing through...they found people were tampering with the water in Portland.

"The situation is grave- all firearms have been confiscated, all cartridges have been confiscated, and all you have is sheet metal from cars, car axle's for barrels, car wheel weights to make bullets, and the poop under car overpasses from pigeons to turn into black gun powder."

I don't agree with the premise. Either the firearms have not been confiscated, or we deserve to be turned into slaves. Those are the only two choices.

Confiscation does not depend on legislatures, courts, executive actions, constitutions, laws, regulations, or anything else external to us. It depends on what is in our minds. People can be disarmed only if they permit themselves to be, only if they agree to be, only if they have the mindset to submit.

I understand there are some gun owners of the submissive mindset. They won't be much help in any case. There is no need to talk about such things as pigeon poop. If you are down to pigeon poop, you are already a slave.

Last Edited:
"The situation is grave- all firearms have been confiscated, all cartridges have been confiscated, and all you have is sheet metal from cars, car axle's for barrels, car wheel weights to make bullets, and the poop under car overpasses from pigeons to turn into black gun powder."

I don't agree with the premise. Either the firearms have not been confiscated, or we deserve to be turned into slaves. Those are the only two choices.

Confiscation does not depend on legislatures, courts, executive actions, constitutions, laws, regulations, or anything else external to us. It depends on what is in our minds. People can be disarmed only if they permit themselves to be, only if they agree to be, only if they have the mindset to submit.

I understand there are some gun owners of the submissive mindset. They won't be much help in any case. There is no need to talk about such things as pigeon poop. If you are down to pigeon poop, you are already a slave.

My mother always told me their would always be someone bigger then me and meaner then me.

Spent my whole life proving her wrong. However, when a trained "team" comes to your door with a metal detector, body armor and rifles - tell me how you plan to keep your guns because I have yet to come up with a reasonable answer.

IF that happens, we civilians better organize quickly or that will be the beginning of the end.

Well said sir!
My mother always told me their would always be someone bigger then me and meaner then me.

Spent my whole life proving her wrong. However, when a trained "team" comes to your door with a metal detector, body armor and rifles - tell me how you plan to keep your guns because I have yet to come up with a reasonable answer.

IF that happens, we civilians better organize quickly or that will be the beginning of the end.
IF we as lone gun owners don't at least try,and I mean without organization,we will fall like dominoes.If we as individuals at the least,fight back those that would come to disarm us,then 'we' as a whole stand a better chance.
If confiscations ever becomes a reality,they will start with us one at a time.They have been given info about you owning guns.We are here to take a look...and of course help.
Then they can try to break us down thru ...the word just left my 70's brain..,not as a whole and give us the chance to encourage each other.
So 'we' as individuals need to get our minds set that we are willing to fight any attempted confiscations on our own,if need be
I have set,at least think i have,my mind that my guns will be given,as we say, bullets first,then pried from my fingers

On the one hand few people will want to resist a trained armed confiscation team barging into their house at 2 AM when their kids and wife are sleeping - no matter how tough they talk now.

OTOH, if confiscation is a widespread effort and not just a few people targeted as an example to motivate compliance, it won't take too many people resisting to the last bullet or breath for these teams to think twice about banging on doors.

Beyond that, it is a safe prediction that a LOT of gun owners would find ways for their firearms to somehow mysteriously disappear (BTW - this is the real purpose of most BGC laws; to collect the serial numbers and types of guns as they are transferred so as to provide proof that you actually owned that gun and didn't sell it legally - although I see nothing in the law about telling the gov. that you destroyed or lost it, which would probably be next).

Given the history of confiscation of any kind of weapon - especially firearms in the USA - I don't think efforts would be widespread. If a ban were put into place there would just be a lot of non-compliance with little to no door to door confiscation efforts.

tell me how you plan to keep your guns because I have yet to come up with a reasonable answer.

IF that happens, we civilians better organize quickly.

You asked and answered. If your not the very first house raided I damn sure hope the preceding neighbors start shooting long before "they" get to the "next" (second or third or...) house. I do believe necessary size task force will attract a LOT of quick attention. Organized and thorough seizures will not happen under attack.

Know your land well, The neighbors (land) and be ready to die.

The OP scenerio wouldn't apply to me, because (for me) there's only two possible outcomes PRIOR to that scenerio being realized. Unlike those who don't believe, I don't fear death because I know there's something better coming, and I'll not be a "subject" or a "serf" in this life... because I don't have to. I'm fine with it either way.

I'll be dead and buried "with my boots on".

I'll be burning the bodies of the traitors who attempted such treason.

Regardless, in either event, shoot for their legs, feet, and heads... there isn't any adequate body armor for those areas. Fear is the mind killer, they're counting on fear to do most of the work for them. MAKE the bastards pay for every inch of ground... and pay they will.

I win. o_O

Since I live in a free state,maybe I should start some sort of storage facility for y'all to check your illegal 30 round magazines in. And those awful black rifles that will be illegal next year

One or two things that might prevent such a nightmare "what if", is try talking to folks who are on the fence about guns.
Show them that guns aren't evil , and that most gun owners are not the tired old stereotype that is shown on t.v. and movies.
This can backfire on you however so be careful.

If you own firearms , I also feel that you must defend the right to own any firearm.
I do not really care to own or shoot any of the AR 15 series or AK clones etc ... that are popular now. But I do not think that anyone should say that you can not own one .
Once one type of gun is banned it makes it easier to ban more.
The trouble with "reasonable "/ "common sense" gun control advocates is that it seems that they are always wanting more control even after a useless law is passed.

As for what I would do if a nightmare "what if" came to pass, that is something I will decide when it happens and I will not be telling my thoughts out in a open forum.
Not overly worried about who reads what , its mostly just that you "what if" yourself to death on questions like this.
Andy

It will be a long process if the feds decided to try to confiscate guns. It would be a long process even if any states tried. So we will have warning. We will have all the time we need to 'see the writing on the wall' more clearly.
Even in a 'Red Dawn' scenario, some would have time to see things coming.They don't and never will have the man power to hit everywhere at one time.
All we can do is be prepared

fiction can be fun but confiscation as described is logistically impossible and the amount of interagency coordination that would have to happen to even try to attempt it would likely fail because the mall cops dont have the same radio's as the FBI.
But the Sheriffs want to run it so .....the ATF will have to switch to Sheriff tac's...but the National Guard has the storage and transportation so they want to run it.......but that wont do because the city cops are still on short band so they cant communicate with Army

and that still wouldn't be enough people to get them all on the same day at the same time because if it wasn't a simultaneous , coordinated strike then it would fail as the first few places that got hit would be a big enough precursor that the rest of the country wouldn't be caught with their pants down

fiction can be fun but confiscation as described is logistically impossible and the amount of interagency coordination that would have to happen to even try to attempt it would likely fail because the mall cops dont have the same radio's as the FBI.
But the Sheriffs want to run it so .....the ATF will have to switch to Sheriff tac's...but the National Guard has the storage and transportation so they want to run it.......but that wont do because the city cops are still on short band so they cant communicate with Army

and that still wouldn't be enough people to get them all on the same day at the same time because if it wasn't a simultaneous , coordinated strike then it would fail as the first few places that got hit would be a big enough precursor that the rest of the country wouldn't be caught with their pants down
Now that's kinda funny right there.
Yeah,when the first house gets into a fire fight,then the party has started. And that social media all you red necks hate?It will send the message to the world that the party has begun.
(unless someone tries to shut down the towers)
So if you get a message that says "HOLY SHYTE THEY"RE HERE" then you will know what's going on

Now that's kinda funny right there.
Yeah,when the first house gets into a fire fight,then the party has started. And that social media all you red necks hate?It will send the message to the world that the party has begun.
(unless someone tries to shut down the towers)
So if you get a message that says "HOLY SHYTE THEY"RE HERE" then you will know what's going on

Social media and Internet providers will be shut down if this were to happen.

So when your cell stops working and the internet stops working, that will be the time to grab the long guns and group up...

It's an impossible task for the rulers to confiscate guns. This ain't England.

Keep in mind how much we outnumber the enforcers who would be assigned this task. Even if only 1% fight, that is one million Carl Dregas. There are plenty of gun owners already with nothing to lose (primarily older ones). Even if we trade only one for one, we will soon run out of enforcers.

Anyway it won't play out on our doorsteps. There will be plenty of warning, and the first to die will be the politicians. 4GW... It won't take many of those before they back down and reconsider.

Here is an article I submit for your amusement, about a confiscation. Take a look if you haven't seen it yet:
http://ncc-1776.org/tle2014/tle768-20140427-03.html

This is another you might enjoy:
http://strike-the-root.com/momentous-anarchic-event-2008-2009-great-american-gun-buy

Anyway it won't play out on our doorsteps.
nope, they will just slowly eliminate ammunition availability by creating more panic and we will do ourselves in from there .....and as we saw in the last panic gun owners are not gun owners friends .....there are plenty of sheep gun owners and gun owners that cant see the forest through the trees

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top