JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
nope, they will just slowly eliminate ammunition availability by creating more panic and we will do ourselves in from there .....and as we saw in the last panic gun owners are not gun owners friends .....there are plenty of sheep gun owners and gun owners that cant see the forest through the trees

Yep we are paying about 15% more for firearms from just 5 years ago and are paying sometimes 40% more for ammo. The 22LR was found in 2012 often for 12.99 on sale for 500 now they are selling boxes of 325 for around 24.00 and boxes of 500 are still rare to find. Hunting Ammo that was mostly under 1.00 a round are mostly over to way over. Typical 7.62x39 that was 3.99 a box for 20 is now creeping past 6.00 for Wolf and Herters. The SKS was a poor mans AK-47 now these 199.00 in 2012 SKS firearms are asking and getting 400.00 and well beyond depending on type the SKS m&d's are fetching 800.00 in some markets. Why deal on the above can be found the above only occurred because of panic buyers. I am seeing people asking and getting insane prices on AR's and AK's and all that does is people with money to burn buy up the surpluses driving prices for us average guys and gals. Even parts are going up I see people selling 10rd fixed magazines for the SKS for 50.00 and getting 50.00 . Its crazy.

Yep we are paying about 15% more for firearms from just 5 years ago and are paying sometimes 40% more for ammo. The 22LR was found in 2012 often for 12.99 on sale for 500 now they are selling boxes of 325 for around 24.00 and boxes of 500 are still rare to find. Hunting Ammo that was mostly under 1.00 a round are mostly over to way over. Typical 7.62x39 that was 3.99 a box for 20 is now creeping past 6.00 for Wolf and Herters. The SKS was a poor mans AK-47 now these 199.00 in 2012 SKS firearms are asking and getting 400.00 and well beyond depending on type the SKS m&d's are fetching 800.00 in some markets. Why deal on the above can be found the above only occurred because of panic buyers. I am seeing people asking and getting insane prices on AR's and AK's and all that does is people with money to burn buy up the surpluses driving prices for us average guys and gals. Even parts are going up I see people selling 10rd fixed magazines for the SKS for 50.00 and getting 50.00 . Its crazy.
you got it, I always get a chuckle when people go back and forth on " what are you going to do when they come to the door"......like its just a group of trick or treaters.
People talk all the time how stupid the government is.....first mistake is underestimation their genius.....
anyone who has any strategic thinking is going to try to go after CONSUMABLES because they will ALWAYS be in demand and there is no such thing as too much when it comes to consumables .....the firearms aren't going anywhere, they are non-consumable , aren't wearing out anytime soon but ammo, powder, projo's, primers, brass......even raw lead is gently under attack.....then the magazines

you got it, I always get a chuckle when people go back and forth on " what are you going to do when they come to the door"......like its just a group of trick or treaters.
People talk all the time how stupid the government is.....first mistake is underestimation their genius.....
anyone who has any strategic thinking is going to try to go after CONSUMABLES because they will ALWAYS be in demand and there is no such thing as too much when it comes to consumables .....the firearms aren't going anywhere, they are non-consumable , aren't wearing out anytime soon but ammo, powder, projo's, primers, brass......even raw lead is gently under attack.....then the magazines

Ive always thought first they would start on water, and food if gun owners are faithful and loyal to each other that is tested when their family is starving and on water rations. If you look at statistic war the key to success in nearly every way we have been in succeed only when we divided and conquered. Vietnam was hard because that fact alone could not be done. If our government which is now in the supply business for many citizens and its getting worse each year the division could be a cake walk for them if we as citizens do not wake up and realize it will take more then even a full pallet of ammo to win such a fight it would take us dividing them, thats how we would win. Its also what we need to do with gun laws in these two NW states divide and win.

Last edited by a moderator:
"nope, they will just slowly eliminate ammunition availability"

Do you have scruples against buying ammunition on the black market? Or stealing it from the enforcers? I sure don't.

If there was a way for the rulers to disarm the peons, it would have been done decades ago. It's just not going to work. People are not going to use their last cartridges shooting holes in paper. They would use them to shoot holes in tyrants.

One of the first things to happen is ALL communications will be put down. Cell phones/satellite tv and probably local radio { or very controlled what is broadcast } They will not allow the population to communicate in any way shape or form. Probably the only form left is old CB and hams until they put them off the air. Can't plan resistance if you don't know what is going on across town or in the next town. I find it hard to believe that the feds will be able to control the general population. Will take the UN military as they have nothing to lose and the general population means nothing to them.
:(

Will take the UN military

Do you have scruples against buying ammunition on the black market? Or stealing it from the enforcers?.
no .......and I am sitting on a mountain of powder, primer, brass and projo....more than I realistically can probably fight through...

nail-on-the-head_zpsgvjea9ov.png

There aren't enough police, soldiers, fireman, EMTs, border agents, park rangers or dog catchers with the testicular fortitude and ammunition to come and get all the guns.

I won't be hard to find. I will be flying my flag. :s0004:
no-quarter-no-mercy-pirate-flag.jpg

Obama wasn't elected twice because he won the day, he was elected twice because the opposition decided not to run a candidate. This is the republicans pushing their california election model national... That is: Find a candidate, anyone will do, as long as they're willing to say they're at least moderate whether they are or not. Now, you send them on a whirlwind tour of all the democratic strongholds and talk about how you want to do essentially the same thing the democratic candidate was. All of the rural voters wonder wtf happened, decide it's not even worth leaving the house to vote. Democrats win in a landslide, republican party thinks they need to be "big tent" and start doing further things to piss off the base, repeat.

As far as I'm concerned there's really only one thing that needs to be said to sink hillary clinton's chances of becoming president: George W Bush, the body politic is as sick of political dynasties as they are with the current state of the economy. BHO managed to run as an "outsider", the problem with the republicans is they keep recycling the same sad sacks over and over. Now everyone is talking about Chris Christie? Wtf? Of the last 5 republican's to win election to the presidency (that is GWB, GHWB, Reagan, Nixon, and Eisenhower): Two were governors GWB, Reagan Two were former VP's: GHWB, Nixon, and one was a military hero: Eisenhower. Not just that, two were from california, and two were from texas. None of them were from the corrupt machine states of new york or new jersey. Frankly, I'd like to keep it that way.
I would put money on Obama being elected twice is because the stupid voters haven't the discernment to tell the difference between lies and the truth.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top