JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I get to inherit this one soon, too nice to carry daily, but DAMN, its the most comfortable to hold and shoot, accurate as heck, and darn nice to look at! And, the Prancing pony from a time when that really meant something!
c540cd716d8cf3b8856b8b5ed620cd49.jpg

Favorite tool? is it a rake, a shovel...who knows. To much is made about the tool to do the job vs. the training you put in to use the tool.
Whatever you decide, be proficient with it.

Favorite tool? is it a rake, a shovel...who knows. To much is made about the tool to do the job vs. the training you put in to use the tool.
Whatever you decide, be proficient with it.
Very true...but if one can look good while doing so and with a cool gun , so much the better , or so the movies taught me....:D
Andy

Very true...but if one can look good while doing so and with a cool gun , so much the better , or so the movies taught me....:D
Andy
Lol yeah if that was the case I would carry my 1911 open carry COCKED AND LOCKED.
WAY COOL .
AND SCARY TOO.
oh look his gun is cocked .
That's dangerous isn't it.

I have a couple of S&W model 10s that i carry from time to time. If i remember correctly Andy picked up a model 19. I use to carry one back in the early 90s

The S&W 640 is easy to carry in a pocket, so it goes pretty much everywhere.

A211BF19-173C-4046-8E9E-A6821E24137B.jpeg

But I'm a better shot with the XDM. I reckon that makes it my favorite. 9+1 rounds with a spare 13-round mag.

8F458079-0C1C-42AA-BCBD-59189546225D.jpeg

Didn't that guy on YouTube shoot himself in the leg drawing a 1911?

For me, I'm stuck on my LCP. Comfy and easy.

Didn't that guy on YouTube shoot himself in the leg drawing a 1911?

For me, I'm stuck on my LCP. Comfy and easy.
I love how the you tube guys come out with "The best or top 10 guns" The best or top 10 really depends on the user. What works for you may not work for me (hand size and trigger types,safeties vs no safeties ) and vise versa. I think the LCP is a great little CCW

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top