JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Carried many over the years. I have several that I have depending on the situation/season etc. But have to say. That Glock 43x is money. 11 rounds in a tiny little package. Hard to beat.

View attachment 554154
This is my favorite piece, a 8 3/8" S&W 500

Glad you said you were kidding around in the your next post...While I have no doubt that the S&W of yours is a fine revolver...that would be like trying to conceal carry my Colt Dragoon...:D
Andy
DSC06041.jpg

Right now I carry an hk p2000. The first shot double action makes me feel very safe, but the pull is fairly heavy and makes first round hits a little more difficult.

Alternatively, I do very well when shooting my VP9. So considering a striker fire like a g43x or g19.

G19 is my top theoretical pick for EDC and lota of practice since magazines and parts are cheap unlike the HK. The g43 or g43x woukd be for non-pernisive environments.

I almost made an offer to get a 329PD at the same time as the 500. I'm not sure which one would hurt my hand worse. The price on the 329PD was also extremely reasonable!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top