JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, US Law Shield is no longer the sole option for CCW insurance in WA state now? If so, that's a pretty momentous development. When did that happen?
We never left, we just spend our money to provide service rather than advertising. We pay $400,000 a month to our Washington law firms to provide 24/7 emergency access for gun and non gun issues, traffic, contracts, consultation and advice on unlimited issues and much more. Your cell carrier messing with you? TMobile messed with me big ruining my credit, sending collections after me when it was their fault. One letter from my law firm and the Office of the CEO of TMobile took care of the whole mess. I'm more worried about death by a thousand paper cuts but we cover all areas. www.TheLGuy.com or RonSchmidt.WeAreLegalshield.com

We never left, we just spend our money to provide service rather than advertising. We pay $400,000 a month to our Washington law firms to provide 24/7 emergency access for gun and non gun issues, traffic, contracts, consultation and advice on unlimited issues and much more. Your cell carrier messing with you? TMobile messed with me big ruining my credit, sending collections after me when it was their fault. One letter from my law firm and the Office of the CEO of TMobile took care of the whole mess. I'm more worried about death by a thousand paper cuts but we cover all areas. www.TheLGuy.com or RonSchmidt.WeAreLegalshield.com
Do you offer CCW insurance that would cover one's legal bills in the event of a SD shooting, similar to the way USCCA did before the kiddie diddler, Mike Kreidler, banned them from the state, along with everyone else except US Law Shield?

Recently saw a YouTube video from a law firm explaining some of the fine print in virtually all the ccw insurers. According to the firm every insurance company would cease your coverage the moment you were charged with a crime! And most required you to repay any fees paid to your attorney.
Yes this firm (and I cannot find the bookmark right now) offers a monthly "subscription" for their services and they reportedly will not drop you once you are charged. As you most likely will, until all the facts are in. Then the charges can be dropped. They are a national firm with local atty. contacts.

Recently saw a YouTube video from a law firm explaining some of the fine print in virtually all the ccw insurers. According to the firm every insurance company would cease your coverage the moment you were charged with a crime! And most required you to repay any fees paid to your attorney.
Yes this firm (and I cannot find the bookmark right now) offers a monthly "subscription" for their services and they reportedly will not drop you once you are charged. As you most likely will, until all the facts are in. Then the charges can be dropped. They are a national firm with local atty. contacts.
Well, I would certainly be interested in knowing what firm it is to which you are referring.

Well, I would certainly be interested in knowing what firm it is to which you are referring.
Not the one I was immediately thinking of but check out Attorneys on Retainer on YouTube. Provides some of the same information. There is a video discussion with Mas Ayoob about whether you need ccw insurance or not.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top