JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Would need to see it vertical as if you'd just thrown a Haymarket, but my gut says 1911 would probably be more natural for you.
Ok there a go my bad.

IMG_3599.jpeg

Tell ya what, I'll try to get a pic of my fist in "punch" both with and without Old Ugly wrapped in it when I move from office out to living room later. :)

Haymarket? WTF, damn autocorrect... shoulda read "haymaker."

I know it's very subjective but just curious which 9mm do women gravitate to. Trying to helping my wife pick one. Several years ago she shot my 1.0 M&P full size 9mm lights out. That was her first time shooting a semiautomatic pistol. I have a Glock 43X she hadn't shot it yet. I've got a few in mind for her but it comes down to what she prefers. Maybe a .380 is more to her liking, I've personally never shot one. This would be her first CCW. I know we've got to go to a range and rent several so she can get the feel of the many options. So if you gals don't mind chiming in on which you prefer and maybe why. I would like to hear from y'all. Thank you.
I would definitely go with the Ruger security 380 LCP. I love it just for the fact its slide is so smooth to rack and its compact size and doublestack mags.

In my experience as a female firearms instructor, I see ladies with the Sig P365, P365XL (the Rose is popular), the Glock 43, 43X, the Smith & Wesson 380 EZ & 9 EZ, Smith & Wesson Shield Plus

I know it's very subjective but just curious which 9mm do women gravitate to. Trying to helping my wife pick one. Several years ago she shot my 1.0 M&P full size 9mm lights out. That was her first time shooting a semiautomatic pistol. I have a Glock 43X she hadn't shot it yet. I've got a few in mind for her but it comes down to what she prefers. Maybe a .380 is more to her liking, I've personally never shot one. This would be her first CCW. I know we've got to go to a range and rent several so she can get the feel of the many options. So if you gals don't mind chiming in on which you prefer and maybe why. I would like to hear from y'all. Thank you.
Whatever fits in her apron pocket best.

reeee! just teasing

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews