JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Given the Washington State prohibitions to CCW insurance, as found in most of the rest of the country, where are you Washington CCW holders obtaining coverage currently?

I am a California resident but travel through Oregon, Idaho, Nevada, etc and am not comfortable with being covered everywhere but in Washington.

Thanks.

Given the Washington State prohibitions to CCW insurance, as found in most of the rest of the country, where are you Washington CCW holders obtaining coverage currently?

I am a California resident but travel through Oregon, Idaho, Nevada, etc and am not comfortable with being covered everywhere but in Washington.

Thanks.
I let my USCCA coverage lapse few years ago and never thought about it again until it was too late anyway. I looked a little bit but never found any. I moved from Cali 2012 and had coverage until they CANCELED the state.

I guess I'm ultra-covered by my excavator!
57525b5553a26e405249bc410c996c26.jpg

With the current price of gas, I don"t want the loss in mpg from towing an excavator up I-5. Hence the need for the CCW insurance.

Thanks.
Check out "US Law Shield": https://uslawshield.com
Clueless and Floppy are right. The only CCW insurance currently available to Washington residents in US Law Shield.

If you have a shovel why do you need insurance?
I got a chainsaw and garbage bags…. Lol.
Y'all forgot the duct tape! :s0123:

Remember...without a body...it's just a missing person. :D
….. or missing parts, anyway. :s0131:

View attachment 1736700

With the current price of gas, I don"t want the loss in mpg from towing an excavator up I-5. Hence the need for the CCW insurance.

You could ALMOST cover up one of Hillary's thighs with that bad-boy!

:s0168:

Thanks.
Good Morning ARFrog, I have the LegalShield gun owners supplement www.gunowner.TheLGuy.com that goes on the personal legal plan www.LifeEventsNavigator.com (I was so impressed I became an associate with them, fyi, I can help you with any questions). It covers in Washington State and the rest of the union.

Good Morning ARFrog, I have the LegalShield gun owners supplement www.gunowner.TheLGuy.com that goes on the personal legal plan www.LifeEventsNavigator.com (I was so impressed I became an associate with them, fyi, I can help you with any questions). It covers in Washington State and the rest of the union.
So, US Law Shield is no longer the sole option for CCW insurance in WA state now? If so, that's a pretty momentous development. When did that happen?

thanks, I already made my trip and chose US Lawshield for the WA coverage - CCW Safe overall for better coverage

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top