JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
C96719DC-9698-465D-8A4E-0D50532CBB8A.jpeg

I have shipped things before but only when it's things that wouldn't be the end of the world if lost or not paid for. Mostly I don't ship things (or ask things to be shipped) as I don't have a way to collect (or send) electronic payments (and checks are mostly a thing of the past). FTF cash payments work for me but then I travel around the PNW a lot for work so that helps. Plus, I've met a lot of really nice people that share common interests and most have been very interesting to chat with and provide helpful information.

A new member that's actively contributing to different threads is likely not a bot. The scammers usually join then immediately go to the Classifieds without much participation in other sections.
Another "green flag" for me is if they're a supporting member. Generally someone who's here to make a quick buck isn't going to be donating a portion of their would-be ill-gotten gains to the community.

not everyones been here for years though, tells nothing
How is not shipping bending over exactly? I don't ship because it's not worth my time. Rather than trying to sell a rowing machine with CL or FB for $500, I opted to give it away. I'm giving my buddy my Big Green Egg because it's not worth the hassle to sell it.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top