JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm down to 74. On a really slow day a while back I removed 50 or so who hadn't been here in over a year or whose tenure was less than three days.

They just aren't worth it. Reading their posts is like looking for a turd to step in so you can clean your shoes.
Well, every one needs a hobby! ;)
This. Participating in forums over the years has taught me a few things about human nature, and I've changed and mellowed as a person. I don't get worked up nearly so easily as I used to. I also don't participate as much as I used to.

People are people- good, bad, and ugly. There are nice folks as well as arrogant, opinionated jerks in all walks of life, of every political party, ideology and religion in the world. Arguing with someone rarely does anyone any good, especially if it's someone who just likes to argue.
I've also come to realize that very few people in this world really care what I think, so I try to limit my participation to things where I have some useful input or perspective.

I have a dozen or so on my ignore list, and I don't apologize for that. The few on my list are those I don't care to have anything to do with. Ignore is just a convenient feature that makes things a little more pleasant here. A few times I've noticed a gap in a thread and logged out to see what I missed. Every time I've done that I've found that I didn't miss anything meaningful in any way, just a waste of time.

I'm not particularly "thin-skinned", but some of you all have really hurt my feelings with your mean comments about how morally superior you are because you don't use ignore. I'm currently crying a little as I type, from the emotional pain. I've filled out a "Hurt Feelings" report form and submitted it to moderators (and my mommy), so watch out for that, you big meanies and bullies! :mad:
I wanna be like you when I grow up. :s0116:

Oh, and none. I have that cool little wheel on the mouse that, with a little roll, goes right on through a post and on to the next.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top