JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I used to have people on ignore, then I realized I was missing out on spicy content and I wanted back in and removed the whole list. Then I further realized much of that spicy content was from people who ignored ME. So...

I had a bunch on ignore then went to zero but I'm back to 5. I like a well reasoned argument/discussion but when the best that can be added is insults and name calling on to my ignore list you go. I will say it is pretty entertaining to log out and read the missing posts from those that are ignoring me.

Looks like I made the cut. Apparently I'm one of the 36. I can't recall ever having an interaction with the OP, so I guess it was something I said. I figure the way to defeat a bad argument is to present a better one.

Personally I don't have anyone on ignore. I can handle a different opinion or POV. There's one guy that's close because I'm pretty sure he's just here to troll and start bubblegum in every thread, but I can just not engage.

Something to consider in regards to trolls...

If you continue to engage / feed / "discuss" with them...then they are in a sense controlling you and your time here.
Interesting that controlling has troll in it....:D

Also at the end of the day...does that thread , post or those comments , really matter...?
Will they drastically or radically affect you or your life... If not...then it might be wise to simply say "So What."* to trolls.

Granted that can be difficult...which in turn goes back to controlling.....
Andy

*Edit to add...
I may just say Fascinating...Kinda like Spock to trolls.... :D
Star Trek Wow GIF

Last Edited:
Something to consider in regards to trolls...

If you continue to engage / feed / "discuss" with them...then they are in a sense controlling you and your time here.
Interesting that controlling has troll in it....:D

Also at the end of the day...does that thread , post or those comments , really matter...?
Will they drastically or radically affect you or your life... If not...then it might be wise to simply say "So What."* to trolls.

Granted that can be difficult...which in turn goes back to controlling.....
Andy

*Edit to add...
I may just say Fascinating...Kinda like Spock to trolls.... :D
Star Trek Wow GIF
But they're fun to screw with. :D

I have to be in a particular mood. But I guess I'm in that mood a lot. :D
I have always had to "guess" that having spent a lot of time on the old wide open groups (Usenet) I just got so used to it? Those things were most just wide open and anything went as long as someone did not get so over the top their ISP would kick them to the curb. I know its often frustrating for the staff here. I doubt they are laughing at it.

I have always had to "guess" that having spent a lot of time on the old wide open groups (Usenet) I just got so used to it? Those things were most just wide open and anything went as long as someone did not get so over the top their ISP would kick them to the curb. I know its often frustrating for the staff here. I doubt they are laughing at it.
There are bubblegumty people everywhere. The good ones just outnumber them, so far.

I'm down to 74. On a really slow day a while back I removed 50 or so who hadn't been here in over a year or whose tenure was less than three days.

They just aren't worth it. Reading their posts is like looking for a turd to step in so you can clean your shoes.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top