JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Im sure it's all been said, but to reiterate: Not to :s0013:, but rather to pound a point home :s0057:! It doesnt take a genius:s0110: to see that we are prosecuting a proxy war against the Russian Federation to pursue the NWO plan via NATO to weaken Russia and cripple her militarily, and perhaps to cause "regime change" (Biden's words) and see Putin gone. This has to be finessed, of course, because Russia is after all a dangerous nuclear power. Never mind that they've never nuked anybody, but that's beside the point. We are making an :s0048:enemy where one didnt exist after the fall of USSR. Knee-jerk hatred of Russia has been and still is a US.gov policy since before ww2 (abetted by the media and entertainment industries). What with Stalin and the bolsheviks, this was understandable, however they are both long gone. I cannot help but wonder if this deep-state Ukraine policy isn't some kind of payback (in someone's mind) for the aid USSR gave our Vietnamese foes in the '60's and '70's. Again, modern Russia hasnt been bolshevik since 1991.
Now Biden has told the world that we are out of ammo. That's just great, Joe! :s0114: You mutton-head!

Support is dollars, why are we spending more than any other NATO country supporting this war? It's a global situation ? Or not ?
As a percentage of GDP we are not even close and NATO is not at war. This is a non NATO operation. A lot of what we do as a projection of our foreign policy is using NATO as a cover.

In recent years, I've backed off from participating in political threads, and to some degree forum threads in general.

I came to the conclusion at some point that I don't have the time or energy to have much of an opinion on things that I don't have first-hand knowledge about. I try to back off, watch and learn. The things I learn have more to do with human nature than the specific issues.

I've learned that we human beings have the incredible ability to believe literally anything we choose to believe, and the human mind can justify anything it wants to. Any issue out there, you can find very persuasive arguments both in favor and against. You can find lengthy dueling you-tube videos by whatever "expert" you choose to trust.

You can stake out a position and defend it with religious fervor, "knowing" that you are absolutely right, and the other side is wrong, wrong, wrong. But are you really? Do you know for sure? Or have you just chosen to believe the sources you trust?

Most of us do that to some degree or another our whole lives. When I realized that I was doing that, I backed off to watch and learn with a more open mind. What I've learned in general is that most people do the same thing, and just spout their opinion, parroting what they've heard from the various sources that they trust, and typically those sources spout their opinions based on their own perspective and ideology. Finding "The Truth" is a lot harder than just posting some talking head you-tube video.

Frankly I have way too many stresses and worries in my life at the moment to care very much about things over which I have absolutely no control, and getting worked up over such things will do me no good at all. I'll leave that to you all who have the time and extra room in your stress bucket to find the truth in internet videos. I'll just lurk through these threads occasionally, finding some nuggets of wisdom now and then, and forming (or re-forming) my own opinion.

Besides, who really even cares what I think? I'm just a nobody with a second-hand opinion. :oops:

1689645132507.png

Frankly, when all is said and done, the short answer is "Zelensky regime has the PAPER TRAIL of Biden Crime Family dealings in Ukraine". Zelensky is a TYRANT who does as he pleases in the most corrupt country in Europa.
Ukraine is the most corrupt country in Europa? That is quite a comparative statement. The simple reality is that no country in the world has cornered the market on virtue, so throwing corruption stones is always done in your own glass house. I'd also ask, have you ever been to Ukraine to actually know what you are asserting? Have you likewise been to Moldova to compare? Or Serbia? Or Romania? Just to suggest a few. Whether Ukraine is the "most corrupt" country in Europe is not provable, statements like that are just an exhibition of bias, but even from a flighty conjecture perspective there seem to be several, in fact many other candidates that may challenge for that top position.

Ukraine is the most corrupt country in Europa? That is quite a comparative statement. The simple reality is that no country in the world has cornered the market on virtue, so throwing corruption stones is always done in your own glass house. I'd also ask, have you ever been to Ukraine to actually know what you are asserting? Have you likewise been to Moldova to compare? Or Serbia? Or Romania? Just to suggest a few. Whether Ukraine is the "most corrupt" country in Europe is not provable, statements like that are just an exhibition of bias, but even from a flighty conjecture perspective there seem to be several, in fact many other candidates that may challenge for that top position.
LOL. Okay. Keep your head in the sand and avoid reading what is published common knowledge in the West, in spite of the NWO(?) funded propaganda organs. And that doesnt begin to touch on the Biden Crime Family's ties to Ukraine, going back years.

Just an opinion, the dead are the proof of any countries corruption. How many of its own citizens have they killed since Zelenskyy took over with his promises of peace with the Russians?

The truth isn't hard to find, you just have to know it when you see it.
No offense intended, but I am reminded of a conversation with a coworker a few years ago.

We were talking politics, and he made the comment - "You know, everyone thinks that they are right, I mean convinced, but you know what? I AM right, I really know I am."

I chuckled because I thought he was being funny, but the look on his face told me he was dead serious, and couldn't even see the absurd irony of what he'd just said.

No offense intended, but I am reminded of a conversation with a coworker a few years ago.

We were talking politics, and he made the comment - "You know, everyone thinks that they are right, I mean convinced, but you know what? I AM right, I really know I am."

I chuckled because I thought he was being funny, but the look on his face told me he was dead serious, and couldn't even see the absurd irony of what he'd just said.
No offense taken :D There is a process it determining the truth, history based.

Tucker Carlson has been speaking a lot about how to avoid liars and get some truth on a subject.

I should give you an example of a recent history based lies and how the lies played out so we did learn the truth.

I think the first road to truth is know who the liars are, media that repeats lies are liars themselves so its easy to ignore what the propagandist say.

The rest of the liars can be eliminated by their own history of lies and cover up.

Then the simple truth is found in the history of what was said, did what they say turn out true?

Who and how many lied straight to our faces about covid, the jab and where it came from? All the institutions and the media and all of government now have a history of being bald face liars, covid proved it. It's history they can't hide from.

These same proven beyond any doubt liars are running the Ukraine war.

In your opinion, based on sources you've chosen to trust, nothing more. Someone on the other side could be just as convinced and convincing, based on their trusted sources and facts. Take the Darkwing Duck guy; he's got all the facts and "truth", or that Klan guy who's quite full of himself. He's got the corner on truth too.

I've learned to avoid paying much attention to those who claim to have the monopoly on truth. I grew up on conspiracy stuff and all that, watched my dad chase a lot of rabbit trails, buying books and watching videos from people who had the "real truth".

I'm not saying you're right or wrong; I don't know. I'm just saying that I've come to understand that the real truth is typically more complicated, and usually somewhere in the middle.

You all believe whatever you want to, because you will anyhow. Continue with the dueling YouTube videos that nobody watches except to reinforce their own views.

In recent years, I've backed off from participating in political threads, and to some degree forum threads in general.

I came to the conclusion at some point that I don't have the time or energy to have much of an opinion on things that I don't have first-hand knowledge about. I try to back off, watch and learn. The things I learn have more to do with human nature than the specific issues.

I've learned that we human beings have the incredible ability to believe literally anything we choose to believe, and the human mind can justify anything it wants to. Any issue out there, you can find very persuasive arguments both in favor and against. You can find lengthy dueling you-tube videos by whatever "expert" you choose to trust.

You can stake out a position and defend it with religious fervor, "knowing" that you are absolutely right, and the other side is wrong, wrong, wrong. But are you really? Do you know for sure? Or have you just chosen to believe the sources you trust?

Most of us do that to some degree or another our whole lives. When I realized that I was doing that, I backed off to watch and learn with a more open mind. What I've learned in general is that most people do the same thing, and just spout their opinion, parroting what they've heard from the various sources that they trust, and typically those sources spout their opinions based on their own perspective and ideology. Finding "The Truth" is a lot harder than just posting some talking head you-tube video.

Frankly I have way too many stresses and worries in my life at the moment to care very much about things over which I have absolutely no control, and getting worked up over such things will do me no good at all. I'll leave that to you all who have the time and extra room in your stress bucket to find the truth in internet videos. I'll just lurk through these threads occasionally, finding some nuggets of wisdom now and then, and forming (or re-forming) my own opinion.

Besides, who really even cares what I think? I'm just a nobody with a second-hand opinion. :oops:

View attachment 1455025
There's more objective truth in this response than all others here combined.

I can't understand how anyone is making heads or tails in this conflict but if you look around many are quite sure that what they've been told is absolute truth and have put their full weight behind it.

In your opinion, based on sources you've chosen to trust, nothing more. Someone on the other side could be just as convinced and convincing, based on their trusted sources and facts. Take the Darkwing Duck guy; he's got all the facts and "truth", or that Klan guy who's quite full of himself. He's got the corner on truth too.

I've learned to avoid paying much attention to those who claim to have the monopoly on truth. I grew up on conspiracy stuff and all that, watched my dad chase a lot of rabbit trails, buying books and watching videos from people who had the "real truth".

I'm not saying you're right or wrong; I don't know. I'm just saying that I've come to understand that the real truth is typically more complicated, and usually somewhere in the middle.

You all believe whatever you want to, because you will anyhow. Continue with the dueling YouTube videos that nobody watches except to reinforce their own views.
Truth is the truth, it isn't a choice of who is telling it. It's either true or it isn't. Nobody owns the truth, it painfully obvious when you see it. The truth may take a longtime to come out but you will know its true when you see it.

Take the JFK assassination, they have investigated that as much as anything yet 60 years later they won't turn loose their findings. Any person involved in the murder is long gone and so are the investigators so the obvious painful truth is when the information is released it harms the agency involved in our presidents murder.

It's not theory, it's fact, when they hide something for 60 years then it incriminates the government.

Let us move closer in time to see the truth come out.

Last Edited:
There's more objective truth in this response than all others here combined.

I can't understand how anyone is making heads or tails in this conflict but if you look around many are quite sure that what they've been told is absolute truth and have put their full weight behind it.
Truth is in history of Ukraine, it's all recorded. If you want to know the truth, look for the lie.

Last Edited:
Trying to pin down "truth" enters the realm of the philosophical, and every NWF member gets to be his/her own philosopher. Which is to say everybody adheres to their own version of "truth", just like everybody adheres to their own version of a "lie", despite how ridiculous their version of "truth" or "lie" may appear to others. However, I do think we can separate "truth" from facts. "Truth" bends all over the place according to who is spouting it, but when facts are based on genuine math/numbers, or at least well documented/scientific analysis, then they are as close to objectivity as we're going to get.

Trying to pin down "truth" enters the realm of the philosophical, and every NWF member gets to be his/her own philosopher. Which is to say everybody adheres to their own version of "truth", just like everybody adheres to their own version of a "lie", despite how ridiculous their version of "truth" or "lie" may appear to others. However, I do think we can separate "truth" from facts. "Truth" bends all over the place according to who is spouting it, but when facts are based on genuine math/numbers, or at least well documented/scientific analysis, then they are as close to objectivity as we're going to get.
Let's look at this a bit, I will post very short videos and you tell me is it a lie or truth.

Edited to add... it's a bioweapon.

Last Edited:
Truth is in history of Ukraine, it's all recorded. If you want to know the truth, look for the lie.
-I'll preface by saying that I most certainly can be wrong in holding this perspective.-

I am indifferent to both Ukraine and Russia.

I haven't the time nor inclination to study this topic. Two countries a world away are warring and the only reason it has impacted my life at all is because braindead, usurping politicians chose to further indebt our nation handing out instruments of death and destruction instead of working to find a peaceful resolution.

I love your archaic posts, btw.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads