JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I ship stuff all the time, USPS priority mail packages are insured for a $100 minimum and have tracking. USPS damaged a gun I shipped and they paid up for the damage after the proper paperwork was filed. UPS never pays up. FeDex broke one of my guns and I had to write the CEO and threaten to go to small claims court to get them to pay. So no I only ship USPS. I'll ship anything legal to ship if someone wants to buy from me.

Im not sure why you feel this way. I literally joined less than a week ago and have purchased two things from different members who shipped it out to me. Now i havent gotten the items yet but trust i will have no issues. Actually i joined cause i was searching for parts and saw what i needed on this forum. Ill be sticking around cause people seem really cool.

Im not sure why you feel this way. I literally joined less than a week ago and have purchased two things from different members who shipped it out to me. Now i havent gotten the items yet but trust i will have no issues. Actually i joined cause i was searching for parts and saw what i needed on this forum. Ill be sticking around cause people seem really cool.
I asked because my experience has been roughly probably 80/20 or even 90/10 no-shipping vs shipping where as on other sites and even locally, shipping is much more prevalent. Otherwise there wouldn't have been any purpose for the question.

I asked because my experience has been roughly probably 80/20 or even 90/10 no-shipping vs shipping where as on other sites and even locally, shipping is much more prevalent. Otherwise there wouldn't have been any purpose for the question.
Idk. I wish I could help answer but I really think it just happens to be your experience. We can both ride a roller coaster and have different personal experiences, but that doesn't mean the roller coaster is what your experience is.

If the Gummbermint was not overreaching like they do. Then shipping would not be and issue.
My mom bought a mail order revolver in the 1960's in California. Late sold it at a Drug store.
I would be happy to ship, if I knew one of three things that couldn't happen wouldn't.

Carrier doesn't know the laws and puts a hold.
FFA receiving is confused about the laws.
Or worse a carrier at the other end of lib town holds it.

Its pretty stupid, you can ship stuff that could kill thousands.
Yet a pew pew is held up like its bricks of gold.

No one is unwilling, I mean no one.
Its point a-b that interferes and makes it not worth it. MHO

ARGUS

Living in the very north end of Washington it can be very discouraging to see something listed down south that I would buy but the seller refuses to ship it. However, I feel that it's the sellers privilege to not do so if that's what they want. I have sent private messages and asked them to please let me know if it doesn't sell locally whether we could work something out and that has often worked.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top