JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
People in cities that vote for this have to keep their head in the sand because they are NOT willing to admit they asked for this. So the simple solution is just keep saying it does not exist, all fake news. :s0092:
As I have said for a long time, until they feel enough pain they will keep asking for more of this. Has not gotten nearly bad enough yet.

Ask yourselves "what's different, what has changed?" It's almost a scientific study as to all the changes taking place in the culture. People have been dumb down to the point they can't see the changes.

Y'know those pictures of toddlers caught in a mess and they don't seem to understand or care about their dumb decisions?….
… it's like That :s0054:

1695784080522.jpeg

And this is why I don't give a rats rear end about people in San Francisco, Portland, and Seattle. I care about the small number of good conservative people who live there and whose only crime in all this is being grossly outnumbered by idiots. But the rest voted for this and are getting EXACTLY what they deserve. The only thing that is a shame is that we can't wall off these places and make sure they can't leave the hell-scapes they created.

And this is why I don't give a rats rear end about people in San Francisco, Portland, and Seattle. I care about the small number of good conservative people who live there and whose only crime in all this is being grossly outnumbered by idiots. But the rest voted for this and are getting EXACTLY what they deserve. The only thing that is a shame is that we can't wall off these places and make sure they can't leave the hell-scapes they created.
THAT!! If we could only force those who vote for this to live in it and NOT let them leave it. That would make a HUGE change. Sadly of course many of them vote in a mess then just walk away and start another mess :(

Ask yourselves "what's different, what has changed?" It's almost a scientific study as to all the changes taking place in the culture. People have been dumb down to the point they can't see the changes.
Mid 70s in age, born in '47. I definitely have seen the changes from the sixties to today.
I am glad I'm not growing up now.

THAT!! If we could only force those who vote for this to live in it and NOT let them leave it. That would make a HUGE change. Sadly of course many of them vote in a mess then just walk away and start another mess :(
This is the problem. Most of them are either in complete denial or simply too stupid to connect the way that the vote with what their cities and states have become. So when things get bad enough, they leave for greener pastures where they continue to spread their disease.

California is a great example of the denial and stupidity in action. Jerry Brown was governor from 1975 to 1983. He was so bad they called him Gov Moonbeam because he was that nutty. But the people elected him Gov again from 2011 to 2019. And he failed miserably...again. What a surprise.

But did the people learn? Of course not. See, the problem wasn't that Brown was a leftwing nut job and his policies were complete failures, the problem is that he wasn't far left enough. So then they elected Gavin "I Banged My Best Friend's Wife" Newsom. And they did so knowing he was a complete failure when he was Mayor of San Francisco. But none of this could possibly have a single thing to do with why California is failing. :rolleyes:

So when things get bad enough, they leave for greener pastures
This may be true in some cases but with the people questioned in the video I dont think they are planning on going anywhere.

I mean look at the way those two Karen's responded - the one sarcastically joked to the reporter asking if 'he was being bothered ' by the people he saw 'shooting up' on the streets, and the other, the creepy looking one in tortoise shell glasses saying 'i think crime is a social problem that can be solved by giving people their basic needs'

These people are obviously accepting the problems and sympathizing with he homeless/criminals.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top