JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Buddy got a 12 point buck in Georgia on gf's parents farm (with a hunting license of course). Taxidermy was about $650, but shipping is going to be another $600 to ship here.

What does one of these go for typically? I see some Taxidermyst's selling these for nearly 2K if a 12 point buck. But some seem to be $250 if private sale. We were wondering if it's worth shipping it here or not.

Is it really that cool to have one? I understand a 12 point buck is rare, but at this cost...why not just print out a large picture and post that on the wall, with you posing with the deer after you got it?

Buddy got a 12 point buck in Georgia on gf's parents farm (with a hunting license of course). Taxidermy was about $650, but shipping is going to be another $600 to ship here.

What does one of these go for typically? I see some Taxidermyst's selling these for nearly 2K if a 12 point buck. But some seem to be $250 if private sale. We were wondering if it's worth shipping it here or not.

Is it really that cool to have one? I understand a 12 point buck is rare, but at this cost...why not just print out a large picture and post that on the wall, with you posing with the deer after you got it?
It's pretty cool around where I live. I put one up that I got at a garage sale. Good representation of the trophy skull caps I already have in my garage but would never pay a taxi to do for me..

This guy says the pay the shipping.

1692656085770.png

1692656149096.png

You think it looks good now, it looks even better after deluxe car wash.

Going to be hard to anyone here to tell you what its worth to you. Sounds like a VERY impressive animal and maybe one time in life time for you? How much enjoyment will you get out of having it? Also if you want to save on shipping could they just hold it till you are there again? Make a road trip out of bringing it home? If you think you would enjoy seeing the mounted at your home for basically the rest of your life that ship cost may not seem like much years from now?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top