JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
None. Zero. Zilch. Zip.

I am grown enough to be able to read something, disagree and move on.

Jesus Christ boy, you got some thin skin! 36!? I've got none, zero. Dissenting, idiotic, and asinine opinions are part of the human experience. Learning to live with them instead of trying to create some safe space where your feelings won't get hurt are going to help you in the long run.

I'm so anti social , I ignore myself...:eek: :D

Kidding...I don't have the ignore option.
With that said...
Ifin' I wasn't a Moderator , and could use the ignore feature...I would have zero on it.
I have no doubt however , that I would be on other member's lists.
Andy

Jesus Christ boy, you got some thin skin! 36!? I've got none, zero. Dissenting, idiotic, and asinine opinions are part of the human experience. Learning to live with them instead of trying to create some safe space where your feelings won't get hurt are going to help you in the long run.
Nothing to do with hurt feelings everything to do with not wanting to waste my time with utter stupidity ....
1685328611793.png

Last Edited:
Zero. I do generally skip posts by certain members, but if someone quotes them, I may read the quoted post for context.

Pretty sure there are at least a half dozen members who have me blocked, though. I seem to have a certain effect on some of our more trollish brethren. 🤷‍♀️

:D

Zero. I do generally skip posts by certain members, but if someone quotes them, I may read the quoted post for context.

Pretty sure there are at least a half dozen members who have me blocked, though. I seem to have a certain effect on some of our more trollish brethren. 🤷‍♀️

:D
Oh I've made quite a few lists as well. Haha.

I think this is the first thread in a long time that I can actually see every post in order without them skipping a few numbers.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top